Cincy lookin' for an AD

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

first hire will be the Urban Legend
https://www.espn.com/college-sports/sto ... -mike-bohn

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Golfnut, didn't you post this last week? I know it only became official in the last 24 hours, but it's been out there for close to a week.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:12 pm Golfnut, didn't you post this last week? I know it only became official in the last 24 hours, but it's been out there for close to a week.
I don't think I posted anyones name in conunction with the AD job or from being an AAC school...I did post the Urban Legend being the next coach at USC
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

golfnut69 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:42 pm
DfromCT wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:12 pm Golfnut, didn't you post this last week? I know it only became official in the last 24 hours, but it's been out there for close to a week.
I don't think I posted anyones name in conunction with the AD job or from being an AAC school...I did post the Urban Legend being the next coach at USC
Maybe someone else posted it, or I read it on another board. If that's the case, my bad. But I've known the Cincinnati AD was going to USC since the end of October.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
RobertM320
Green Wave

golfnut69 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:06 pm first hire will be the Urban Legend
I don't think so. My understanding is that one of the holdups on him actually taking the job was that he wasn't going to be allowed to hire Meyer.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

RobertM320 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:45 pm
I don't think so. My understanding is that one of the holdups on him actually taking the job was that he wasn't going to be allowed to hire Meyer.
SC must be involved
winwave
Top of the WAVE

RobertM320 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:45 pm
That was my understanding too. It seems like other candidates turned it down because of that. They apparently held back on telling him that till after his initial acceptance.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.