AAC strong in final FB poll

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Final FB Poll
AAC leads G5 teams finished ranked

Memphis finished 17th, Navy, Cincinnati, and UCF all were ranked from Nos. 19-24.

It’s the most non-power conference teams that have finished ranked in the final poll in the BCS/CFP era dating back to 1998.

This year, the AAC alone had four teams in the final poll, more than the P5's Big 12 (three), Pac-12 (two) and ACC (one).

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
RobertM320
Green Wave

golfnut69 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:31 am CFN's final rankings 1 - 130
https://collegefootballnews.com/2020/01 ... st-seasons
Based on how teams finished last season, if we end up with a QB (Howard or otherwise), we could go 4-0 in OOC play. Not saying it would be easy, but at least its possible. No Auburn, OSU, OU type team on the schedule this year.

We finished at #62

56 at Mississippi St
89 Army
110 At Northwestern
Southeastern Louisiana
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
GreenLantern
Riptide

tpstulane wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:28 am LSU finishes #3 in final ESPN Poll :lol:
http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... eamratings
If you need further convincing that the wise-guy-sports reporters are out of touch then check out this list. Clemson and Ohio State over LSU? Really?
wave97
Swell

Absolute nonsense.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

wave97 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:19 am Absolute nonsense.
Agreed. They formulate their own tournament to avoid this kind of crap, crown LSU as the (dominant) champion, then don't vote them #1 in their own poll?

Actually, I think this is all computer simulation driven, based upon simulations and results. I don't think this is people at ESPN voting, which tells me the computer models are not very accurate at all. That's why the preseason rankings and early season RPI's are so messed up. It's BS.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V