UL vs Tulane

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
exflash
High Tide

I guess you guys will throw your ace!!! Kidding, well I hope not----Don't let it rain too much and early if possible ---Guess some would want me in their suite??? lol

exflash
High Tide

Oh and would love to meet some of you guys---Maybe my S in L will go to the game with me---Tulane dad and brother played FB!!!
BC Wave
Swell

Lafayette is 8-4, coming off a sweep of Sacred Heart.

If we play I think we'll start Ross Massey (the freshman).
It could be rainy on Tuesday, but if it isn't a total washout, we could get it in.

We'd at UNO, however seems iffy at best.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

exflash wrote:I guess you guys will throw your ace!!! Kidding, well I hope not----Don't let it rain too much and early if possible ---Guess some would want me in their suite??? lol
Exflash: Please use your legal and recognized name when posting on a Tulane Board. UL to most of us means University of Louisville. Tulane is officially "The Tulane University of Louisiana." Your alma mater is UL-L. Period. Otherwise you're acting like a troll trying to shove your DESIRED (and as Mick sings "You Can't Always Get What You Want") re-naming of the University of Louisiana AT LAFAYETTE.

You know it irks us, and we know you do it to get under our skins. Sometimes you post things that are interesting, which is the only reason I haven't blocked you sooner. But this BS of calling your school UL will shortly land you on my "ignore" list, just the second person to get there.

Roll Wave!

Beat U-La-La.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V