ULL Playing Kentucky in 2015

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Dickson could not get it done; too much work for him.

Who got it done? ULaLa.

Way to go RickyDick.

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
cajunfanatico
Swell

nawlinspete wrote:Dickson could not get it done; too much work for him.

Who got it done? ULaLa.

Way to go RickyDick.
Ouch. And when I saw the thread title I was going to post.....and that's the kind of SEC teams one needs to be scheduling when building a team.....beatable.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

I hope it's basketball, because UK is a nobody in football. The Ragin’ Cajuns are 0-38 all-time against Southeastern Conference teams in football.
http://theadvocate.com/sports/ullafayet ... ll-play-at
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Jonathan
Riptide

Pay for or to play. The million dollar pay day will keep their program alive for one more year financially but they must take the usual 40 point rout! Southern Miss uses this ploy to pay their fired coaches buy out but it is humiliating. Tulane never does it. Note this is not a home and away game but only an away pay to play game similar to what heir sister companion school ULM did at LSU A&M last week for $950,000 approx to keep their program alive. Was an expected blow out. Hello! As a former Tulane head coach and our AD coach Mack Brown brought his Longhorns to our Tulane home the Superdome to play us. We had a home and away series with Alabama from 1991 to 1994. Get it straight and stop knocking Tulane!
Last edited by Jonathan on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nawlinspete
Riptide

tpstulane wrote:I hope it's basketball, because UK is a nobody in football. The Ragin’ Cajuns are 0-38 all-time against Southeastern Conference teams in football.
http://theadvocate.com/sports/ullafayet ... ll-play-at

FB it is; Ricky must be canned now.
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
OUG
Riptide

So you want us to sign an 0-1 to play Kentucky in Lexington?
nawlinspete
Riptide

OUG wrote:So you want us to sign an 0-1 to play Kentucky in Lexington?
Why not? Are we being inundated with other P5 home and home offers Ricky?

Absolutely play Kentucky; a potential door opener to our dearly beloved former conference.

We are not exactly Notre Dame and on everyone's want to play list. Unfortunately any national opponent, even one and done, is a schedule upgrade for us.

Fire Ricky.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

I don't but I prefer it over 3-1's with Duke or 2-1's with Wake.
OUG
Riptide

mbawavefan12 wrote:
I don't but I prefer it over 3-1's with Duke or 2-1's with Wake.
I prefer neither.

The Wake is originally a 2-2 deal where I think three of the games were deferred like 15 years. We hosted them in the 90's.
OUG
Riptide

nawlinspete wrote:

Absolutely play Kentucky; a potential door opener to our dearly beloved former conference.

We are not exactly Notre Dame and on everyone's want to play list. Unfortunately any national opponent, even one and done, is a schedule upgrade for us.

Fire Ricky.
It's not a home and home though. We could play an 0-1 any time we want. We don't want to. We have enough road liabilities as it is.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Move back; this thread is about Dickson incompetence, not about ULaLa.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Jonathan wrote:Pay for or to play. The million dollar pay day will keep their program alive for one more year financially but they must take the usual 40 point rout! Southern Miss uses this ploy to pay their fired coaches buy out but it is humiliating. Tulane never does it.
Really?

What about the games against Alabama? Texas? We've done our pay for play games, Jonathan, don't think we're above that.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Though unofficial, I've read that we're playing GaTech, Duke, Army and Rice as our four OOC games next year. That's not bad.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

nawlinspete wrote:Move back; this thread is about Dickson incompetence, not about ULaLa.
Sorry Pete, but we have enough threads about the incompetence of Dickson, even several created by you. We do not need another one. I won't delete posts, but I'll merge similar threads that contain posts expressing the same thoughts over and over into existing ones.

Here is your Dickson incompetence thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6186
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
ajcalhoun
Swell

nawlinspete wrote:Move back; this thread is about Dickson incompetence, not about ULaLa.
God Bless Everyone!
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

OUG wrote:
nawlinspete wrote:

Fire Ricky.
It's not a home and home though. We could play an 0-1 any time we want. We don't want to. We have enough road liabilities as it is.
...and why do we have road liabilities?
Jonathan
Riptide

Cajunfanatico? is getting serious grieve by his compatriots on his home Sunbelt board for picking up the ULa La Kentucky one game pay to play in Kentucky thread on the Tulane board and reporting it there.I love it!
cajunfanatico
Swell

Jonathan wrote:Cajunfanatico? is getting serious grieve by his compatriots on his home Sunbelt board for picking up the ULa La Kentucky one game pay to play in Kentucky thread on the Tulane board and reporting it there.I love it!
Compatriots? Hardly. I got serious grieve [sic] from a single poster who has followed me around since I joined there saying I wasn't "Cajun enough' because I admitted I was also a Tulane fan. I think he has some mental issues with obsession, much like.........well.........you can figure it out Jonathon.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
cajunfanatico
Swell

BTW Jonathon, I've lobbied the Belt board to let you post again, honestly, but they refuse to give you access. You really stepped in it over there, and elsewhere it would appear.....but thanks for your continued interest in the SunBelt and Cajun athletics.