How Many Louisiana Football Recruits Should LSWho sign?

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Wave755
Tsunami

🤔How many Louisiana recruits should LSWho sign for 2021? ‘Dem Tigggers signed only 6 this year?

Here is SI’s take on the question: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com ... pects-2021

Bottom line, stay calm but be vigilant Wave, plenty of football talent in Louisiana.😎👍🏻👌🏻

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Who cares? Until we resume the long time rivalry, I'd rather not give a crap about LSU recruiting. They made me some money winning the ESPN Invitational this past January. That's all I care about. Where there players come from doesn't matter one iota to me.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:12 pm Who cares? Until we resume the long time rivalry, I'd rather not give a crap about LSU recruiting. They made me some money winning the ESPN Invitational this past January. That's all I care about. Where there players come from doesn't matter one iota to me.
You miss the point, since LSU only took 6 players from Louisiana for 2020, and will recruit nationally again this year, for 2021 there will once again be a tremendous amount of talent for Tulane to vie for in Louisiana.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Wave755 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:01 pm
DfromCT wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:12 pm Who cares? Until we resume the long time rivalry, I'd rather not give a crap about LSU recruiting. They made me some money winning the ESPN Invitational this past January. That's all I care about. Where there players come from doesn't matter one iota to me.
You miss the point, since LSU only took 6 players from Louisiana for 2020, and will recruit nationally again this year, for 2021 there will once again be a tremendous amount of talent for Tulane to vie for in Louisiana.
I get your point. I did before I posted as well. I just don't think we're going to get the kids that LSU considered, as most will go to a P5, many to a P5 bottom feeder. Heck we lose out on kids to Kansas!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:36 am
Wave755 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:01 pm
I get your point. I did before I posted as well. I just don't think we're going to get the kids that LSU considered, as most will go to a P5, many to a P5 bottom feeder. Heck we lose out on kids to Kansas!
🤔, I think we will get a few. Remember, no decent Louisiana player has seriously considered Tulane until quite recently. Many players just plain want to stay home and play in front of family and friends. CJ got many verbal commits from LA P5 caliber players but would lose just about all of them with the exception of Damian Monroe before signing day. I am optimistic WF and his boys will now bring in for signing a handful of high 3 star P5 caliber players every year from Louisiana.