4-nette says C-ya

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Looks like he’s pulling the quit after the 4 games to save a redshirt to me. He’ll have another year somewhere next season.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:15 am
Looks like he’s pulling the quit after the 4 games to save a redshirt to me. He’ll have another year somewhere next season.
I know Bradwell and Dauphine will graduate and they're done. But we've got a stable of young and talented RB's. I don't know that Tulane is interested in a 1 year transfer. If he transferred before the season, he probably would have been 6th on the depth chart.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:46 am
tpstulane wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:15 am
I know Bradwell and Dauphine will graduate and they're done. But we've got a stable of young and talented RB's. I don't know that Tulane is interested in a 1 year transfer. If he transferred before the season, he probably would have been 6th on the depth chart.
My guess. SELA, Southern or Grambling
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981