This thread reserved for Winwave's Whining...

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
DaveBrownStreak
High Tide

Since that's all you seem to do, this one's for you ! :roll:

JDTulane
Riptide

Krewe of Ham & Eggs
High Tide

Tulane Class of 2004
Green Wave
Swell

Krewe of Ham & Eggs wrote:Image

Seriously! :twisted:

Eggs did you have to go and use those stupid asinine how to books. What is worse is the damn book is over 5 years old! A lot has changed in 5 years and the 2008 edition you put up there was authored by Cowen and Dickson! Everyone knows that and they created a lie to favor them! Besides I hate Yellow because it’s Dickson’s favorite color. You are an idiot. How could you post this BS you arse clown! ;)
ROLL WAVE!
Wavetime
Swell

This is ridiculous. I have never met Winwave so don't think I am taking sides. What's wrong with wanting Tulane to succeed big time like he does. What's wrong with thinking a 30k stadium is beneath us. What's wrong with saying Syracuse is not an elite program, their basketball is.

We are all wanting the same thing. Our fan base of diehards is so minuscule that we don't have the luxury of pushing anyone away.

I enjoy reading his comments. Not the snarky ones but his opinion. I don't always agree but I do respect his opinion.

We all need to get off of this calling out nonsense.
OGSB
Swell

Wavetime wrote:This is ridiculous. I have never met Winwave so don't think I am taking sides. What's wrong with wanting Tulane to succeed big time like he does. What's wrong with thinking a 30k stadium is beneath us. What's wrong with saying Syracuse is not an elite program, their basketball is.

We are all wanting the same thing. Our fan base of diehards is so minuscule that we don't have the luxury of pushing anyone away.

I enjoy reading his comments. Not the snarky ones but his opinion. I don't always agree but I do respect his opinion.

+1. I still think the muppets picture was funny but I'm not big on conformity either.
Livin' rent free
sader24
Tsunami

I've been on the "No Whining" board before. I believe they call it YOGWF. I believe it played a large role in chasing off alot of fans and blindly supported alot of losing. I'm still waiting for DaveBrownStreak to post something that is worth reading.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Wavetime wrote:This is ridiculous. I have never met Winwave so don't think I am taking sides. What's wrong with wanting Tulane to succeed big time like he does. What's wrong with thinking a 30k stadium is beneath us. What's wrong with saying Syracuse is not an elite program, their basketball is.

+1
JDTulane
Riptide

OGSB
Swell

JDTulane wrote:Image
Because a thread was started for the sole purpose of calling someone out.
Livin' rent free
JDTulane
Riptide

Green Wave
Swell

Oh man that guy needs a make over! ;)
ROLL WAVE!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Thanks guys but I never worry about what cowardly pussy ass losers have to say. Tulane continues to be a big time loser b/c of JustDumb, Krewe of scrambled brains, Geekwave,and Dave Shit for Brains. As I've said a million times over you want to be angry be angry at those that continue to keep us from winning. we are the positive ones who know and believe in what Tulane can do if they try. They are the weak minded losers who have given in.

Truth is I was going to stop reading the boards come this New Year b/c Tulane athletics simply isn't worth the time taken away from all the great things in my life. But I would never give these losers the satisfaction of thinking they ran me off. I'll be here everyday w/a vengance to remind them and Tulane what a worthless bunch of losers they are.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

His standard copout when called out.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Krewe of Ham & Eggs wrote:Image
This from the biggest hypocrite on the board. Calling out for internet tough guy when he is the worst at being the internet tough guy. Nothing but a loser.
Green Wave
Swell

winwave wrote:Thanks guys but I never worry about what cowardly pussy ass losers have to say.
Woot. That is the ticket wave take the Highroad ;)

Glad to see you in form today :mrgreen:
ROLL WAVE!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Green Wave wrote:
winwave wrote:Thanks guys but I never worry about what cowardly pussy ass losers have to say.

Spoken like the loser hypocrite you are.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

sader24 wrote:I've been on the "No Whining" board before. I believe they call it YOGWF. I believe it played a large role in chasing off alot of fans and blindly supported alot of losing. I'm still waiting for DaveBrownStreak to post something that is worth reading.
Don't hold your breath b/c that will never happen.
Green Wave
Swell

winwave wrote:
Green Wave wrote:

Spoken like the loser hypocrite you are.
:mrgreen: Oh nice one! Good shot! 8-)
ROLL WAVE!
DaveBrownStreak
High Tide

Wow Winwave! You did an excellent and expeditious job of proving my point.....Somebody is cranky!!
Bigschtick
Riptide

Plus. 1
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DaveBrownStreak wrote:Wow Winwave! You did an excellent and expeditious job of proving my point.....Somebody is cranky!!
You take a shot at somebody and don't expect them to fire back. Exactly what I'd expect out of a loser like you.
Show Me
Tsunami

Good. He needs his own thread so he can argue with himself.
tufinal4
High Tide

There is an element historically on Tulane's board, and a predominate slice of its faculty, who historically deluded themselves into believing Tulane ought to march to it's own drummer on athletics, implementing a naive strategy assuming that somehow others would follow our lead. We got laughed off of the stage for a generation, completely lacking institutional self awareness. I often think of Scott Cowen, preaching at the Tulane Business Forum about the unsustainability of college athletics while the revenue of major conferences doubled every 3 years. What a buffoon, pontificating about how intercollegiate athletics should be a recreational pursuit.

That mentality resulted in rationalizing that a diminutive 25,000 seat stadium, and a 3,500 seat arena, are just fine for a small private school like Tulane. More than anything else, that legacy of our past administration worldview is our primary obstacle to elevating our athletic program.
Show Me
Tsunami

tufinal4 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:56 pm There is an element historically on Tulane's board, and a predominate slice of its faculty, who historically deluded themselves into believing Tulane ought to march to it's own drummer on athletics, implementing a naive strategy assuming that somehow others would follow our lead. We got laughed off of the stage for a generation, completely lacking institutional self awareness. I often think of Scott Cowen, preaching at the Tulane Business Forum about the unsustainability of college athletics while the revenue of major conferences doubled every 3 years. What a buffoon, pontificating about how intercollegiate athletics should be a recreational pursuit.

That mentality resulted in rationalizing that a diminutive 25,000 seat stadium, and a 3,500 seat arena, are just fine for a small private school like Tulane. More than anything else, that legacy of our past administration worldview is our primary obstacle to elevating our athletic program.
Yep
We got Tulane’d again.