Overhaulin'

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Dave breslin
Swell

Well—since tha No Clue At All has found that it was just a lazy ass operation, it’s going to do something. About as fast as it’s investigations and judgements, it’s going to change just as fast and probably fade away.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Finebaum is spot on--the NCAA is useless. Hopefully dissolving the organization will be their first and only option. I'm not sure how their funding works, but I can't see any conference or school sending them one more penny.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
wave97
Swell

HoustonWave wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:13 pm Finebaum is spot on--the NCAA is useless. Hopefully dissolving the organization will be their first and only option. I'm not sure how their funding works, but I can't see any conference or school sending them one more penny.
Would love to see a petition for anti-trust exemption for Title IX status for Football & Men's Basketball. For the last few decades there has been an overwhelming burden on athletics departments to compensate for the 85 scholarships alloted to football.
That black hole should go away soon.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

wave97 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:19 am
HoustonWave wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:13 pm Finebaum is spot on--the NCAA is useless. Hopefully dissolving the organization will be their first and only option. I'm not sure how their funding works, but I can't see any conference or school sending them one more penny.
Would love to see a petition for anti-trust exemption for Title IX status for Football & Men's Basketball. For the last few decades there has been an overwhelming burden on athletics departments to compensate for the 85 scholarships alloted to football.
That black hole should go away soon.
+1,000,000
Tulane is the University of Louisiana