Womens NCAA Golf Championship

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Ole Miss vs Okie State...and Okie State does not have one player from America...

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Ole Miss with players for Baton Rouge and Austin are the National Champs
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DrBox
Riptide

While we let our program, which was legit top 20 5-6 years ago, fall into the........
anEngineer
Riptide

Coach Burke just finished his second year (during COIVD) and most of the team are freshmen and sophomores. I think we need a little more time to make a judgement on his program.
DrBox
Riptide

anEngineer wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:48 am Coach Burke just finished his second year (during COIVD) and most of the team are freshmen and sophomores. I think we need a little more time to make a judgement on his program.
I agree with that.
It's not him, but his predecessor did let it wither away and it's really hard to get back once lost.
Show Me
Tsunami

DrBox wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:16 am
anEngineer wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:48 am Coach Burke just finished his second year (during COIVD) and most of the team are freshmen and sophomores. I think we need a little more time to make a judgement on his program.
I agree with that.
It's not him, but his predecessor did let it wither away and it's really hard to get back once lost.
When Sue Bower left the program tanked.