Hunter Biden to teach at Tulane

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
Sunamiwave
High Tide

If you want a conservative to speak at Tulane get Liz Cheney. Cheney is one of the few Republicans who is being honest about the election and is calling out Trump’s Big Lie.

gbgreenie
Surge

Sunamiwave wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:06 pm If you want a conservative to speak at Tulane get Liz Cheney. Cheney is one of the few Republicans who is being honest about the election and is calling out Trump’s Big Lie.
Agree, Liz Chaney has more guts than any of the winey baby Republican men in Congress, Scalise and Kennedy are part of the zombie clan of Trumpism. Would love to see a woman of character such as Chaney to bless the Campus of our Wave. ;)
RobertM320
Green Wave

Sunamiwave wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:06 pm If you want a conservative to speak at Tulane get Liz Cheney. Cheney is one of the few Republicans who is being honest about the election and is calling out Trump’s Big Lie.
Again, YOUR opinion. Its worth no more than mine, and mine says the Big Lie is Biden won, and Dominion machines aren't rigged.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
capwave
High Tide

gbgreenie wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:47 pm
Agree, Liz Chaney has more guts than any of the winey baby Republican men in Congress, Scalise and Kennedy are part of the zombie clan of Trumpism. Would love to see a woman of character such as Chaney to bless the Campus of our Wave. ;)
You keep pounding this anti Trump sentiment. It's getting old. THIS IS NOT ABOUT TRUMP, ITS ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN!!!
nawlinspete
Riptide

This is about Trump ; he tried to overthrow the government and should have been found guilty of TREASON .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
capwave
High Tide

nawlinspete wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:48 pm This is about Trump ; he tried to overthrow the government and should have been found guilty of TREASON .
What does Trump have to do with Tulane bringing in a piece of shit as a speaker to mold young minds. Your an idiot!
Show Me
Tsunami

nawlinspete wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:48 pm This is about Trump ; he tried to overthrow the government and should have been found guilty of TREASON .
You my friend are brain dead. If Trump wanted to over throw it would have been done you are a loser troll
ajcalhoun
Swell

nawlinspete wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:48 am The title of this thread needs to be changed to " Hunter Biden Invited To Speak At Tulane . "
It's not often that I agree with Pete but I have to give this one to him.
God Bless Everyone!
HoustonWave
Tsunami

capwave wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:56 pm
What does Trump have to do with Tulane bringing in a piece of shit as a speaker to mold young minds. Your an idiot!
Exactly. Sunami, gb and Pete—the three stooges in action. Trump dances in their heads every night. 😁
Tulane is the University of Louisiana