Hunter Biden to teach at Tulane

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
Show Me
Tsunami

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Show Me wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:55 pm Embarrassing
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -fall.html
if anyone knows about being "Fake"...it's Hunter...maybe he can bring in guest speaker Lester Holt of nbc, who believes reporting the news fairly is overrrated, since it does not get U, to believe, what "they" want...maybe hunter can speak on birth control and planned parenting.....hunter fukin biden...what a fukin joke....good damn thing I will not be in town when that pos is there, Tulane does not have enuff Cops
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave Fan
Low Tide

Tell me this is not true. He’s under investigation as I understand it.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Wave Fan wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:18 pm Tell me this is not true. He’s under investigation as I understand it.
Tulane admits convicted murders, being under investigation means nothing.....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Sunamiwave
High Tide

Hunter Biden has not been charged or convicted of anything but some of you fools could not resist acting like he is automatically guilty just because you hate the Bidens and most Democrats. Trump is under investigation in Fulton County Georgia for those threatening phone calls he made to the Georgia Secretary of State’s office demanding they find one more vote than the total Biden received. He is also under investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney for allegedly corrupt business dealings at the Trump Organization. Yet you would be cheering if Cheeto Mussolini, Trump, was invited to teach at Tulane.
Last edited by Sunamiwave on Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show Me
Tsunami

Sunamiwave wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:04 pm Hunter Biden has not been charged or convicted of anything but some of you fools could not resist acting like he is automatically guilty just because you hate the Bidens and most Democrats. Trump is under investigation in Fulton County Georgia for those threatening phone calls he made to the Georgia Secretary of State’s office demanding they find one more vote than the total Biden received yet you would be cheering if Cheeto Mussolini, Trump, was invited to teach at Tulane.
LOL. Of course he’s not. Do you really think the Joe Biden Attorney General is going to charge his son?
He’d be in prison under most any other circumstances.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Sunamiwave wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:04 pm Hunter Biden has not been charged or convicted of anything but some of you fools could not resist acting like he is automatically guilty just because you hate the Bidens and most Democrats. Trump is under investigation in Fulton County Georgia for those threatening phone calls he made to the Georgia Secretary of State’s office demanding they find one more vote than the total Biden received. He is also under investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney for allegedly corrupt business dealings at the Trump Organization. Yet you would be cheering if Cheeto Mussolini, Trump, was invited to teach at Tulane.
Hunter is under investigation...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 907142001/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-54553132
Sunamiwave
High Tide

golfnut69 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:20 pm
Sunamiwave wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:04 pm Hunter Biden has not been charged or convicted of anything but some of you fools could not resist acting like he is automatically guilty just because you hate the Bidens and most Democrats. Trump is under investigation in Fulton County Georgia for those threatening phone calls he made to the Georgia Secretary of State’s office demanding they find one more vote than the total Biden received. He is also under investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney for allegedly corrupt business dealings at the Trump Organization. Yet you would be cheering if Cheeto Mussolini, Trump, was invited to teach at Tulane.

Right but he has not been charged or convicted. I stand by my original comments.
Profoundwizard
Swell

Sunamiwave wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:16 pm

Right but he has not been charged or convicted. I stand by my original comments.
Regardless, Tulane should not be associating with him
Houma de Wave
Swell

golfnut69 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:39 pm
Wave Fan wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:18 pm Tell me this is not true. He’s under investigation as I understand it.
Tulane admits convicted murders, being under investigation means nothing.....
But, oh, no, not Justin Campbell. No Tulane for you!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

I had three different text messages on this today all thought it was a joke. I said no unfortunately this is what my alma mater has become.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Sunamiwave wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:16 pm

based on your post...neither has Trump been charged or convicted, only investigated, same as biden....
RobertM320
Green Wave

The difference is, there's actually photos and video of Hunter Biden snorting coke off the ass of a naked minor.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Sunamiwave
High Tide

So the title of this thread reads “Hunter Biden to teach at Tulane” when the facts are he is a guest speaker along with several other guest speakers. You Trumpsters constantly spread disinformation and lies so why am I not surprised that this thread title is inaccurate and misleading.
Show Me
Tsunami

Sunamiwave wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:58 pm So the title of this thread reads “Hunter Biden to teach at Tulane” when the facts are he is a guest speaker along with several other guest speakers. You Trumpsters constantly spread disinformation and lies so why am I not surprised that this thread title is inaccurate and misleading.
That’s the Google headlines. Just copied and pasted
Hunter Biden the PROFESSOR: President's son will guest teach a class on "fake news" at Tulane University this fall for students interested in 'media polarization
gbgreenie
Surge

Can't wait, I detect a form of Cancel Culture here wanting to restrict someones freedom of speech!!! He has admitted his mistakes and wants to move on and make his father proud of him. We learn more by those that have run astray then those shooting bs wildly like others. It will be quite interesting :) :) :)
Show Me
Tsunami

gbgreenie wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:37 pm
Can't wait, I detect a form of Cancel Culture here wanting to restrict someones freedom of speech!!! He has admitted his mistakes and wants to move on and make his father proud of him. We learn more by those that have run astray then those shooting bs wildly like others. It will be quite interesting :) :) :)
Not at all. Just sad it’s Tulane providing the platform
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Guys he is one of about a dozen guest speakers. There are two teachers for the class and he isn’t one of them. The guest speakers range the spectrum of far left and far right. Calm down

And yes Donald Trump is facing several active investigations and how many sexual assault charges ?
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

He is literally a guest speaker for one class. You wacky foxnews clowns are too much. “All the little ants are marching. Red and black antennas waving. They all do it the same. They all do it the same.”
Profoundwizard
Swell

mbawavefan12 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:57 am He is literally a guest speaker for one class. You wacky foxnews clowns are too much. “All the little ants are marching. Red and black antennas waving. They all do it the same. They all do it the same.”
:roll:
Not a fan of either political party. I’m not losing any sleep over this but I’m not sure why Tulane thought it would be wise to associate with him. He’s a fuckup, I think we can all agree on that
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

mbawavefan12 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:57 am He is literally a guest speaker for one class. You wacky foxnews clowns are too much. “All the little ants are marching. Red and black antennas waving. They all do it the same. They all do it the same.”
Each Headline has Teach" in it
https://biznewspost.com/news/hunter-bid ... fake-news/

https://biznewspost.com/news/hunter-bid ... fake-news/

https://thepostmillennial.com/hunter-bi ... -fake-news

The FoxNews headline below, has "guest speaker"......which news organization is givng out the wrong info ?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulane-un ... larization
Last edited by golfnut69 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show Me
Tsunami

Bicoastalwave wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:59 am Guys he is one of about a dozen guest speakers. There are two teachers for the class and he isn’t one of them. The guest speakers range the spectrum of far left and far right. Calm down

And yes Donald Trump is facing several active investigations and how many sexual assault charges ?
Not one Conservative teacher. Not one. Caitlin Jenner would have been more acceptable. Crackhead Biden is a joke.
Aegis
High Tide

What a joke. We are all experts on fake news, just turn on most news programs and observe. Buck Fiden
Bigschtick
Riptide

Bicoastalwave wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:59 am Guys he is one of about a dozen guest speakers. There are two teachers for the class and he isn’t one of them. The guest speakers range the spectrum of far left and far right. Calm down

Exactly, he is not teaching a class!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
Dave breslin
Swell

I’m hoping this notoriety gets us a regional in baseball