Sex Week at Tulane

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:15 am :shock: :shock: :shock:
https://sexweek.tulane.edu/schedule/
let' see if I remember my sex ed class, from the Do Drive In.... Insert tab A into Slot B
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
ajcalhoun
Swell

It was last week! We all missed out! Poor Les Miles got fired a week too late to partake.
God Bless Everyone!
RobertM320
Green Wave

Is this for real?

Hierarchy of Hookups and Politics of Pleasure: The Unspoken Rules
4:30-6:00 PM | Zoom

USG SVPR Committee

In this event, Hierarchy of Hookups and Politics of Pleasure: The Unspoken Rules, Dr. Lisa Wade, Tulane professor and author of American Hookup, will educate students in the many aspects of hook-up culture on campus, including race, gender, current events, and the concept of virginity.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

RobertM320 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:05 pm Is this for real?

USG SVPR Committee

In this event, Hierarchy of Hookups and Politics of Pleasure: The Unspoken Rules, Dr. Lisa Wade, Tulane professor and author of American Hookup, will educate students in the many aspects of hook-up culture on campus, including race, gender, current events, and the concept of virginity.
the good doctor
https://lisa-wade.com/
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
ajcalhoun
Swell

golfnut69 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:29 am the good doctor
God Bless Everyone!
RobertM320
Green Wave

golfnut69 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:29 am
RobertM320 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:05 pm Is this for real?

USG SVPR Committee

the good doctor
They'll give a masters degree for just about anything nowadays, won't they? Do we really even need college any more?

"Lisa earned an MA in human sexuality from NYU"
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

ajcalhoun wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:11 am It was last week! We all missed out! Poor Les Miles got fired a week too late to partake.
:lol: :lol:

I’m sure their football team will be spotted around campus with some administrative fixers not far behind.
Show Me
Tsunami

In other news. Male and Female students may have to shower together. :shock:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/federal-j ... 24357.html
Dave breslin
Swell

With the topic being Sex Week—I thought it was about us getting f****** in Cincy this week
greenie78
Riptide

Yeah Cincy went backdoor on the Wave this weekend.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

greenie78 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:55 pm Yeah Cincy went backdoor on the Wave this weekend.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Dave breslin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:08 pm With the topic being Sex Week—I thought it was about us getting f****** in Cincy this week
:lol: :lol:
Tulane Class of 1981