Less packin, for sum miles to go

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
nawlinspete
Riptide

HoustonWave wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:28 pm It’s pretty clear—there is absolutely no moral or ethical compass at LSU. No adult supervision.
Hell , some of the adults ,higher ups no less , are as culpable as the kids . The kids who are culpable , the higher up culpable adults must both be excised .

IF EVER AN INSTUTION HAS EARNED A MULTI SPORT EXTENDED DEATH PENALTY IT IS LSU .

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Wave755
Tsunami

Rape allegations against LSU’s Darrius Guice go uninvestigated.

USA Today on LSWho like “rice on gravy..”
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/sport ... 056388002/

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wave755 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:33 am Rape allegations against LSU’s Darrius Guice go uninvestigated.

USA Today on LSWho like “rice on gravy..”
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/sport ... 056388002/

That’s a treasure trove of dirt and cover up that really should lead LSU to the death penalty. The story didn’t even include the 74 year old grandma victim. Their FB program dirt makes Will Wade’s crooked actions look paltry in comparison. Still no punishment anywhere in BR.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
ajcalhoun
Swell

Things are starting to heat up. Yesterday I thought Orgeron was safe. Now, I don't think he and a lot of others survive this.
God Bless Everyone!
MicMan
Swell

That USAT story is from January, so nothing new.

After SMU the NCAA has made it clear it won't hand the death penalty to any school.
ajcalhoun
Swell

The death penalty was never on the table, as MicMan said. If this kind of scandal was the NCAA's bailiwick then Baylor would have been whacked a few years ago. But I think a lot of heads are going to roll at LSU now, even Ed Orgeron's.
God Bless Everyone!
Wave755
Tsunami

OK, here is yesterday’s article in USA Today about the granny incident, LSU and Orgeron. Orgeron and the granny are now in a “swearing contest” about whether he personally spoke to her about the Derrius Guice incident in an attempt to “sweep 🧹the incident under the rug.”https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/inv ... 016148002/

And, here is the NY Post article of about 4 hours ago on the granny incident. The story is now going national, and remember Guice is at present effectively kicked out of the NFL for some very serious charges of domestic violence. https://nypost.com/2021/03/27/74-year-o ... arassment/

This could be real trouble for Orgeron.
MicMan
Swell

The alleged grandma incident is anecdotal unless she and Coach O are under oath. If they had recorded his call, that would be a firing offense for lying.

The rest of LSU's inaction is real, with receipts.

Sounds like Guice is a serial predator and should be in prison and not on the streets.
ajcalhoun
Swell

Really simple. Granny and granddaughter say Orgeron called. Orgeron has denied making the call. If it's proven Orgeron lied he'll be fired.
God Bless Everyone!
Wave755
Tsunami

MicMan wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:10 pm The alleged grandma incident is anecdotal unless she and Coach O are under oath. If they had recorded his call, that would be a firing offense for lying.

Sounds like Guice is a serial predator and should be in prison and not on the streets.
🤔, actually Burger Man,🍔🍟🥤 it’s just a matter of granny’s credibility. If granny is credible, Orgeron, even at a place like LSU, could be in real trouble. And, Orgeron has one of the most distinctive voices in the world.

OK Burger Man, now give me a #4, onions & sauce!😗
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wave755 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:19 pm
MicMan wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:10 pm The alleged grandma incident is anecdotal unless she and Coach O are under oath. If they had recorded his call, that would be a firing offense for lying.

🤔, actually Burger Man,🍔🍟🥤 it’s just a matter of granny’s credibility. If granny is credible, Orgeron, even at a place like LSU, could be in real trouble. And, Orgeron has one of the most distinctive voices in the world.

Damn. That’s my order!!!
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave755
Tsunami

:
tpstulane wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:52 pm
Wave755 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:19 pm

Damn. That’s my order!!!
:D :thumbup: :clap:
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

#LSUdeathpenalty
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Meanwhile back home Tulane on the hot seat for a suspension.
https://www.nola.com/news/healthcare_ho ... 075e1.html
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Sir Charles calls out NCAA. I believe it’s in relation to LSU basketball cheating going unpunished.
https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2021/0 ... =algorithm
Tulane Class of 1981
ajcalhoun
Swell

tpstulane wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:43 pm Sir Charles calls out NCAA. I believe it’s in relation to LSU basketball cheating going unpunished.
https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2021/0 ... =algorithm
Pretty safe to say he's talking about LSU when he says
"We got guys on tape paying players three years ago they ain't saying nothing about."

But Chuckles is mighty cavalier about it considering his alma mater is coached by Bruce Pearl. He might want to be careful what he asks for.
God Bless Everyone!
Wave755
Tsunami

🤔 ESPN's Paul Finebaum has expressed belief that LSWho coach Ed Orgeron could soon have to answer tough questions?
https://247sports.com/Article/Ed-Orgero ... 163281580/
Wave755
Tsunami

Coach O professes amnesia but admires granny just the same for her “courage.” :yes: :lol: :P
https://www.wbrz.com/news/lsu-head-foot ... ria-scott/
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

That’s disgusting. Good to see More attention coming

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Amazing
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

You have to laugh to keep from crying at the shit they pull.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Wave755
Tsunami

No one will ever believe Orgeron “forgot” a call from a lady in New Orleans to relate such complaints of harassment about his star running back Derrius Guice and to request Guice be suspended for the 2017 Citrus Bowl.

We all know Orgeron is lying. Anywhere but LS💩, and this is a big deal. The national media is not finished with this story.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Would be amazing that LSU’s rape cover-up charges could lead to Tulane losing it’s AD and head football coach to Kansas
Tulane Class of 1981
HoustonWave
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:43 am Would be amazing that LSU’s rape cover-up charges could lead to Tulane losing it’s AD and head football coach to Kansas
Butterfly Effect at the extreme.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Wave755
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:43 am Would be amazing that LSU’s rape cover-up charges could lead to Tulane losing it’s AD and head football coach to Kansas
Yep, and those bastards in B. R. would love that too. But if it happens, unlike in 1980 when Larry Smith left, & in 1998 when Tommy Bowden left, let's stay cool and find quailty replacements rather than a washed-up Vince Gibson in 1980 & "shot in the dark" in 1998 like Chris Scelfo whose "qualifications" seem to have been limited to he agreed to 350k a year and "promised to stay." But, I would think Dannen is far more likely to leave than WF. I don't think WF @ age 60 would like to take the helm of the KU dumpster fire football program (i.e. - Charlie Weiss 5-22, David Beaty 6-42 & Les Miles 3-18) Nor do I think KU wants a coach who will make 61 in a couple of days on April 2nd (Les Miles at least had the "aura" of a NC & the SEC).