Less packin, for sum miles to go

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
Wave755
Tsunami

winwave wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:06 pm You have to laugh to keep from crying at the shit they pull.
La. legislature requests Coach O to testify before it on Derrius Guice/granny incident! How can he say no, and if he does, why not just subpoena him?๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
And if he does testify, will Coach O plead dementia? :lol:
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-f ... testimony/

https://www.si.com/college/2021/04/01/l ... -committee

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Wave755 wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:11 pm
winwave wrote: โ†‘Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:06 pm You have to laugh to keep from crying at the shit they pull.
La. legislature requests Coach O to testify before it on Derrius Guice/granny incident! How can he say no, and if he does, why not just subpoena him?๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
And if he does testify, will Coach O plead dementia? :lol:
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-f ... testimony/

https://www.si.com/college/2021/04/01/l ... -committee
I wonder if Alyssia Milano will show up, that would give it some cred
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
ajcalhoun
Swell

In one of the most Louisiana things ever, the accusing grandmother told the Senate-Subcommittee that she recorded the call from Orgeron (the one he denies making) but then she accidentally dropped her phne into a pot of simmering red beans and it was ruined.

God Bless Everyone!
Wave755
Tsunami

And Coach Oโ€™s biggest problem for testifying before the legislative committee - we all know the granny is telling the truth and Coach O is lying. No way Coach O forgot about such a complaint concerning his star running back just before the 2017 Citrus Bowl.

At OSU this would be fatal, but LSWho? The national sports media will be watching and following the story even if the local sports media eunuchs so fear loss of access to LSU athletics they try to bury the story.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

ajcalhoun wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:02 am In one of the most Louisiana things ever, the accusing grandmother told the Senate-Subcommittee that she recorded the call from Orgeron (the one he denies making) but then she accidentally dropped her phne into a pot of simmering red beans and it was ruined.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Only in Louisiana.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
RobertM320
Green Wave

tpstulane wrote: โ†‘Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:52 pm
Wave755 wrote: โ†‘Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:19 pm
MicMan wrote: โ†‘Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:10 pm The alleged grandma incident is anecdotal unless she and Coach O are under oath. If they had recorded his call, that would be a firing offense for lying.

The rest of LSU's inaction is real, with receipts.

Sounds like Guice is a serial predator and should be in prison and not on the streets.
๐Ÿค”, actually Burger Man,๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฅค itโ€™s just a matter of grannyโ€™s credibility. If granny is credible, Orgeron, even at a place like LSU, could be in real trouble. And, Orgeron has one of the most distinctive voices in the world.

OK Burger Man, now give me a #4, onions & sauce!๐Ÿ˜—
Damn. Thatโ€™s my order!!!
Same, but no onions!

P.S. The new location at the corner of City Park Ave and Canal just opened. Haven't had a chance to stop in yet.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this programโ€™s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Wave755
Tsunami

RobertM320 wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:38 am
๐Ÿค”, actually Burger Man,๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฅค itโ€™s just a matter of grannyโ€™s credibility. If granny is credible, Orgeron, even at a place like LSU, could be in real trouble. And, Orgeron has one of the most distinctive voices in the world.

Same, but no onions!

P.S. The new location at the corner of City Park Ave and Canal just opened. Haven't had a chance to stop in yet.
But damn, I love @ #4 with those onions & sauce! :D ๐Ÿง…๐Ÿง…๐Ÿง…
winwave
Top of the WAVE

RobertM320 wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:38 am

Same, but no onions!

It's not open yet. Morning Call opened and it's as good as ever. BB opens in a couple of weeks.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.