Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

LOL. The lunatics rage on.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Greeniegb
Swell

Show Me wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:35 am
RobertM320 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:03 am It was all bullshit.

Politically it worked. It allowed for mail-in ballots which swung the election
You are really pathetic, situations change at the beginning of a Pandemic, and toward the end. They are two completely different situations and people like you are sick to politicize a health emergency with politics. Narrow minded people always will be narrow minded and see what they want to see. Does that make you feel big and bad like the corrupt ex president that is going down. You probably chose to ignore the explanation that over time immunity levels are ten fold to what they are at the beginning. And facts that you chose to ignore the current mutation of the virus is much less deadly than Delta and other mutations. Can you analyze or do you not have that brain capacity, maybe you do but you like to justify your narrow thinking or viewpoint. Makes you feel like somebody, lol pathetic. You make a world health issue about politics wow, grow up this crisis, spanned all governments in the world democracies, communist, authoritariun, did not matter.
MicMan
Swell

Still daily average of 400+ deaths. Not too long ago that was considered alarming.
Show Me
Tsunami

Greeniegb wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:30 pm
RobertM320 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:03 am It was all bullshit.

You are really pathetic, situations change at the beginning of a Pandemic, and toward the end. They are two completely different situations and people like you are sick to politicize a health emergency with politics. Narrow minded people always will be narrow minded and see what they want to see. Does that make you feel big and bad like the corrupt ex president that is going down. You probably chose to ignore the explanation that over time immunity levels are ten fold to what they are at the beginning. And facts that you chose to ignore the current mutation of the virus is much less deadly than Delta and other mutations. Can you analyze or do you not have that brain capacity, maybe you do but you like to justify your narrow thinking or viewpoint. Makes you feel like somebody, lol pathetic. You make a world health issue about politics wow, grow up this crisis, spanned all governments in the world democracies, communist, authoritariun, did not matter.
You’re not paying attention. Watch the Monkey Pox crisis. It will continue to play out. The reason being the longer it goes on the more likely mail in ballots for the midterm elections will be allowed.
Unfortunately everything today is political.
Greeniegb
Swell

Show Me wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:22 am
You’re not paying attention. Watch the Monkey Pox crisis. It will continue to play out. The reason being the longer it goes on the more likely mail in ballots for the midterm elections will be allowed.
Everything is political because one man is not man enough to admit fault, Covid is a Democratic hoax, the FBI planted evidence during the search, lol his lawyer was on the scene and him and his family watched via virtual, what a fool!!! He thinks he is Jesus, if I lose its rigged, lol Tell me what is he doing with all these boxes of top secret, some nuclear documents at his home, since Putin is his buddy so is North Korea that is really frightening!!!

Also show you how you guys have no thought process, Monkey Pox is not spread in the air like covid, no way would Monkey Pox be treated anywhere like covid. You have to have contact with the fluids. Vaccinations and sanitation is the only thing that could come out of Monkey Pox. You look to throw accusations and conspiracies with no logic or facts backing your wreckless comments.
Greeniegb
Swell

To those spreading propaganda that Monkey Pox will be the next covid, causing mail in ballots will not happen if someone would know what Monkey Pox is and how you get it. It doesn't kill like covid and it does not spread in the air like covid.
Officials say the general risk of catching monkeypox is low. "I don't think that there's a great risk to the general community from monkeypox right now in the United States," said Dr. Jennifer McQuiston, a veterinarian and deputy director of the CDC's Division of High Consequence Pathogens and Pathology, on Monday.

"This is not COVID," she added. "Respiratory spread is not the predominant worry. It is contact, and intimate contact, in the current outbreak setting and population. And that's really what we want to emphasize."

Please quit spreading misinformation or lies to cause division, I for one am getting tired of conspiracies and lies.
Show Me
Tsunami

Greeniegb wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:33 am

Everything is political because one man is not man enough to admit fault, Covid is a Democratic hoax, the FBI planted evidence during the search, lol his lawyer was on the scene and him and his family watched via virtual, what a fool!!! He thinks he is Jesus, if I lose its rigged, lol Tell me what is he doing with all these boxes of top secret, some nuclear documents at his home, since Putin is his buddy so is North Korea that is really frightening!!!

Also show you how you guys have no thought process, Monkey Pox is not spread in the air like covid, no way would Monkey Pox be treated anywhere like covid. You have to have contact with the fluids. Vaccinations and sanitation is the only thing that could come out of Monkey Pox. You look to throw accusations and conspiracies with no logic or facts backing your wreckless comments.
Why has Democratic states of California and NY declared Monkeypox a state of emergency then?
Greeniegb
Swell

Show Me wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:04 pm

Why has Democratic states of California and NY declared Monkeypox a state of emergency then?
Ok, you shoot off words " State of Emergency what does that mean, means many things, just be careful, be aware, does not mean anything else. Wow, you people run with anything to create division. Do you really love to work people u;p over just common sense things. State of Emergency means for the medical community to be prepared, vaccinations, be on the lookout and monitor the needs of the community. That is it!!!

States of emergency essentially drastically expand access to aid for a crisis -- in this case, allowing New York to get more monkeypox vaccine doses faster and seek additional state and federal assistance via funding, personnel or other means.
Show Me
Tsunami

Greeniegb wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:01 pm
Show Me wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:04 pm

Ok, you shoot off words " State of Emergency what does that mean, means many things, just be careful, be aware, does not mean anything else. Wow, you people run with anything to create division. Do you really love to work people u;p over just common sense things. State of Emergency means for the medical community to be prepared, vaccinations, be on the lookout and monitor the needs of the community. That is it!!!

States of emergency essentially drastically expand access to aid for a crisis -- in this case, allowing New York to get more monkeypox vaccine doses faster and seek additional state and federal assistance via funding, personnel or other means.
Did you hear the latest in NY? Polio is back. You better get vaccinated or your end up in a wheelchair.
Front page NYT
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/12/nyre ... ewage.html
RobertM320
Green Wave

This is why I comment. To watch greeniegb have his usual meltdown.

"all these boxes of top secret, some nuclear documents at his home"

You swallow the bait, hook, line and sinker. YOU are the reason the Washington Post and New York Times continue to run with this BS. Because they get people like you all wound up. There ARE NO "nuclear documents" among those boxes. That was pure speculation on the part of a reporter.

Out of a dozen boxes, there were ELEVEN documents that were "MARKED" classified in some way. Anything he took home IMMEDIATELY became declassified, as with any president, so if he had them in MAL, they're no longer classified. They can't be publicly released without being reviewed for possible redaction, but they ARE declassified, nonetheless.

Has he violated the Presidential Records Act? Possibly. So has almost every other president since this came into being.

But I'm going to keep going, because I love watching you melt down.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
dpm wave
Swell

A former prez can't just point to a box and declare, "the contents of that box are now deemed non-classified."
That's idiot-speak.
Show Me
Tsunami

dpm wave wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:33 am A former prez can't just point to a box and declare, "the contents of that box are now deemed non-classified."
That's idiot-speak.
Wrong: Keep watching fake news.
He was still president when he removed it and de-classified it. Unless you think he snuck in on old Sleepy Joe and removed it in the middle of the night. :?

The Supreme Court has held:

The President, after all, is the "Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States." U.S.Const., Art. II, § 2. His authority to classify, declassify and control access to information bearing on national security and to determine whether an individual is sufficiently trustworthy to occupy a position in the Executive Branch that will give that person access to such information flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant.
dpm wave
Swell

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ts/671119/

The Atomic Energy Acts of 1946 and 1954 produced an even stranger category of classified knowledge. Anything related to the production or use of nuclear weapons and nuclear power is inherently classified, and Trump could utter whatever words he pleased yet still be in possession of classified material.
dpm wave
Swell

And, even if frump did declassify some material while president, Biden can telepathicly re-classify them just as easily if he su wishes as long as he's president.

In addition

This defense will fail because the three laws that they selected to put on the search warrant don't require that the documents be classified," McQuade said. "I think this is going to be the incredible shape-shifting defense; we've already seen several iterations of this from first denying that he had them and then accusing the FBI of planting certain evidence and now it's the classification."

The warrant for the FBI raid was unsealed on Friday. It cited potential violations of federal laws 18 USC 2071—Concealment, removal or mutilation, 18 USC 793—Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information, and 18 USC 1519—Destruction, alteration or falsification of records in Federal investigations.
Show Me
Tsunami

dpm wave wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:30 pm And, even if frump did declassify some material while president, Biden can telepathicly re-classify them just as easily if he su wishes as long as he's president.

In addition

This defense will fail because the three laws that they selected to put on the search warrant don't require that the documents be classified," McQuade said. "I think this is going to be the incredible shape-shifting defense; we've already seen several iterations of this from first denying that he had them and then accusing the FBI of planting certain evidence and now it's the classification."

The warrant for the FBI raid was unsealed on Friday. It cited potential violations of federal laws 18 USC 2071—Concealment, removal or mutilation, 18 USC 793—Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information, and 18 USC 1519—Destruction, alteration or falsification of records in Federal investigations.
It’s a strictly political move. Biden announces he’s running in ‘24 and a few days later Trump is raided. All so predictable. All of which you have mentioned have occurred in other situations with no consequences. Obviously a move to distract him in his pursuit of the 2024 presidency. Banana Republic we now have here thanks to the Democrats politicizing areas of government that were once seen as independent.
dpm wave
Swell

How can you possibly be so obtuse
Show Me
Tsunami

dpm wave wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:55 pm How can you possibly be so obtuse
When Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden are raided I’ll come around.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Just who Show Me is-childish and ignorant. Also a liar and thief who stole from Tulane athletics and then wants to complain about the state of Tulane athletics.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:59 am
Just who Show Me is-childish and ignorant. Also a liar and thief who stole from Tulane athletics and then wants to complain about the state of Tulane athletics.
Wrong again. If you donated anything to Tulane over the years you got fleeced.
Not fully funding a pledge is just that. It’s far from what you call stealing.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:25 am
You lied and stole from Tulane athletics. STFU till you pay up.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:00 am

You’re bizarre
A pledge is nothing more than an intended future gift,
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:34 am
You’re bizarre
You're a liar and a thief. You stole from Tulane athletics. Pathetic. Pay up or STFU.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:18 pm
Show Me wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:34 am

You’re bizarre
You're a liar and a thief. You stole from Tulane athletics. Pathetic. Pay up or STFU.
Based on your lack of understanding I’ll try again. A pledge is an intended future gift. Nothing more. When the intended recipient waives the final portion of the intended gift there’s nothing left to fulfill. I can only explain it to you but can’t help you understand it.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Here's you're smug post about never having any intention to pay

"Ok. Since we’re giving Dickson love I’ll tell my story. I first met him at the Yulman Stadium presentation open house with the neighbors. Told him I had been a lifetime Tulane season ticket holder and had seats on the 48 yard line since the Tulane Stadium days and I wanted to keep my seats. He told me to just request them again and “PLEDGE” the $10,000 required Glazer Club donation. I did so and like many others never figured out how to make good on my pledge :confused: :confused: :confused:
For that I’ll always have a soft spot for that man. But Fu Cowen!"

Tulane counted on those pledges and went ahead with the stadium based on them. You lied and never paid. Pay up or STFU.
Show Me
Tsunami

Glad you found my post. Like I said I asked how to keep my seats and I followed instructions that resulted in me keeping my seats. Glad you can at least still read.
Last edited by Show Me on Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.