Saint's emails

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DaveBrownStreak
High Tide

I would surmise that Gail Benson's strong connection to the Catholic Church plays a part in this somewhere.
austxwave
High Tide

There is nothing to this story. The Saints did nothing improper. We live in a society that is devoid of reading comprehension skills and relies on USA Today headlines to get their facts. Nothing to see here.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

austxwave wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:24 pm There is nothing to this story. The Saints did nothing improper. We live in a society that is devoid of reading comprehension skills and relies on USA Today headlines to get their facts. Nothing to see here.
I agree. The Saints told them to come clean and be transparent. Seems like good advice. The Benson’s and the Archbishop had a close relationship as previously mentioned. No doubt that’s why the assist and he was a mega-donor to the Archdiocese.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
swampnik
Surge

Disappointing news . This is the statement I'll stand by with the Saints:

In a statement Friday, the Saints said they are not trying to conceal information but rather have "requested the court to apply the normal rules of civil discovery to the documents that the Saints produced" and noted they would become public if admitted into evidence at a trial or hearing.
nic, nic, nic, swamp!
-Jack N. (Easy Rider)
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

swampnik wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:34 am Disappointing news . This is the statement I'll stand by with the Saints:

In a statement Friday, the Saints said they are not trying to conceal information but rather have "requested the court to apply the normal rules of civil discovery to the documents that the Saints produced" and noted they would become public if admitted into evidence at a trial or hearing.
sounds Saintly to me
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
RobertM320
Green Wave

tpstulane wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:28 pm
austxwave wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:24 pm There is nothing to this story. The Saints did nothing improper. We live in a society that is devoid of reading comprehension skills and relies on USA Today headlines to get their facts. Nothing to see here.
I agree. The Saints told them to come clean and be transparent. Seems like good advice. The Benson’s and the Archbishop had a close relationship as previously mentioned. No doubt that’s why the assist and he was a mega-donor to the Archdiocese.
This. The Saints aren't involved in any way. Archdiocese asked, and they gave their opinion on how to handle the PR part. All open and transparent. A non-story, except for those that hate the Saints.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

RobertM320 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:05 pm
tpstulane wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:28 pm
This. The Saints aren't involved in any way. Archdiocese asked, and they gave their opinion on how to handle the PR part. All open and transparent. A non-story, except for those that hate the Saints.
+1,000,000
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V