Future opponent: Miss State Hires Leach

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

MS State hires leach over Grantham and Sarkesian. Hoping he won’t have the correct personnel next year and we can go in with Duffy and stomp State in Starkville

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:34 pm MS State hires leach over Grantham and Sarkesian. Hoping he won’t have the correct personnel next year and we can go in with Duffy and stomp State in Starkville
Holy Krap.....the JUCO's in Mississippi are going to be popular
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
wave97
Swell

Air Raid in the SEC.
He likes sleepy college towns.
Let's see who his DC will be. That offense with a dominant defense - wow👍
Last edited by wave97 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Jaxwave
Swell

Bad news that Memphis QB Brady White returning. It was thought he would go with Norvell to FSU.
anEngineer
Riptide

Jaxwave wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:54 am Bad news that Memphis QB Brady White returning. It was thought he would go with Norvell to FSU.
If he left, I'm sure Memphis would have found someone just as good. They always do.