Woman Bites Camel's Testicles to Escape at a Baton Rouge Gas Station

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
GreenLantern
Riptide

Well, this story isn't exactly sports, but I'm confident everyone will be interested to read about the kind of folks that frequent the Baton Rouge-Lafayette area. Actually the event occurred in Grosse Tete, a few miles west of Baton Rouge in the ULL-LSU corridor, but still.

No, this is not the Enquirer or The Onion. It's from our local paper. I'd be willing to wager that never in the history of journalism have all of these words appeared in the same headline:

In wild encounter, woman bites testicles of Tiger Truck Stop camel to escape, officials say

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

OMG you cannot make this shit up!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
GreenLantern
Riptide

And we thought Mike Tyson was tough.

It's always been a journalistic postulate that if dog bites man that no one is interested, but if man bites dog it is newsworthy. This should win a Pulitzer.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

GreenLantern wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:19 pm And we thought Mike Tyson was tough.

It's always been a journalistic postulate that if dog bites man that no one is interested, but if man bites dog it is newsworthy. This should win a Pulitzer.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Nawlinspete in drag!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

A woman of few, if any, inhibitions
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Her philosophy of life—“whatever it takes”.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
GreenLantern
Riptide

Update... the woman has now qualified for a Bachelor's degree at LSU in Agricultural Studies.

Keeping the Baton Rouge brand alive.

The woman was a little...ahh....nuts.

This story is a softball pitch for so many good one-liners. Much more fun than the Tanner Lee thread.

Washington Post has picked up the story: Woman Bites Creature In His 'Private Area' At Truck Stop