Austin Area Golfers

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

or anyone who wants to come to metro Austin...Dinner and live entertainement on Sunday nite Sept 22nd....Golf on Monday at Cimmarron Hills in Georgetown....the event supports Tx Tech..I will be participating for two reasons....,my wife is a Tech grad and I will be giving my thanks to Tech for hosting the Tulane baseball team after Katrina . I will be wearing a Tulane golf shirt... Cimmarron is a private course and only gets about 200 rounds of Golf per week... Nolan Ryan and Joey Krammer, the drummer for Aerosmith have homes on the course...it should be one hell of a nice event...I hope we can put a team together.....event info
https://facebook.us12.list-manage.com/t ... 240412045d

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
anEngineer
Riptide

Is there some sort of connection between Austin and Texas Tech that is not obvious?
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:13 pm or anyone who wants to come to metro Austin...Dinner and live entertainement on Sunday nite Sept 22nd....Golf on Monday at Cimmarron Hills in Georgetown....the event supports Tx Tech..I will be participating for two reasons....,my wife is a Tech grad and I will be giving my thanks to Tech for hosting the Tulane baseball team after Katrina . I will be wearing a Tulane golf shirt... Cimmarron is a private course and only gets about 200 rounds of Golf per week... Nolan Ryan and Joey Krammer, the drummer for Aerosmith have homes on the course...it should be one hell of a nice event...I hope we can put a team together.....event info
Love Austin golf but cannot make this tourney. Sergio has a place downtown, met him at a big wigs wedding. Played a few rounds in the hills.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

anEngineer wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:22 pm Is there some sort of connection between Austin and Texas Tech that is not obvious?
..my post clearly states..my wife is a Tech Grad and as a thank you to Tech for housing the Tulane baseball team during Katrina and the $$$ they contributed to the Tulane Athletic fund is why I posted this info.....hell there are as many Aggies an Raiders in Austin as texas exe's
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

mbawavefan12 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:53 pm
golfnut69 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:13 pm or anyone who wants to come to metro Austin...Dinner and live entertainement on Sunday nite Sept 22nd....Golf on Monday at Cimmarron Hills in Georgetown....the event supports Tx Tech..I will be participating for two reasons....,my wife is a Tech grad and I will be giving my thanks to Tech for hosting the Tulane baseball team after Katrina . I will be wearing a Tulane golf shirt... Cimmarron is a private course and only gets about 200 rounds of Golf per week... Nolan Ryan and Joey Krammer, the drummer for Aerosmith have homes on the course...it should be one hell of a nice event...I hope we can put a team together.....event info
Love Austin golf but cannot make this tourney. Sergio has a place downtown, met him at a big wigs wedding. Played a few rounds in the hills.
Sergio and his Wife have purchased land in Burnet Texas for their ranch .. the land is located across the highway from the Delaware Springs Golf course...I have seen him there twice, both times he "waved us thru"....his Father in Law played football for UT...... Burnet is about 30 miles west of Georgetown