Boise- BYU Saturday

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
nawlinspete
Riptide

All Tulane and AAC fans are pulling for BYU . Only a 6 and 1/2 dog .

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Def pulling for BYU. We can beat every team on our schedule. Tulane vs LSU in NY6 bowl ? A guy can dream. If burrow goes down, its not too hard to imagine. . . . For the record I never want to see anyone get hurt.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:48 pm Def pulling for BYU. We can beat every team on our schedule. Tulane vs LSU in NY6 bowl ? A guy can dream. If burrow goes down, its not too hard to imagine. . . . For the record I never want to see anyone get hurt.
LSU still has to play Alabama. Until they prove otherwise, LSU cannot hang with the Tide, and are due for their annual beat down, and quick exit from consideration for the ESPN 4 Team Invitational tournament.

What I'm saying is we don't need Burrow to get hurt for LSU to not make the playoff. We should be more concerned with our own team, one week at a time.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V