MOD's

Questions, complaints, and suggestions are always welcome.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican
Posts: 11164
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:08 pm

please "merge" the two OSU Game threads...some of the posted info is duplicated....please delete this thanks


Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17941
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:26 pm

Probably just need to change the title of the old thread .
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
nawlinspete
Swell
Posts: 2428
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:19 am

The merge mania continues to fester and ignores the intent of the poster .
And , yes , how does the ludicrous pee wee thread remain in the Huddle , or even in the forum anywhere ?
Make the Coming Semesters Memorable
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17941
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:57 am

LOL. So now the Pee Wee thread is finally moved to der rat but yet Patrick Johnson receives a prestigious award for his play THIS season and yet he doesn't merit the Huddle. Pathetic. Fix it.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20649
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:13 pm

winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:57 am
LOL. So now the Pee Wee thread is finally moved to der rat but yet Patrick Johnson receives a prestigious award for his play THIS season and yet he doesn't merit the Huddle. Pathetic. Fix it.
We had 3 separate threads on Pat. They are easier to find in one under the current former player spot.
No need to start a new thread for every honor from here on out since he earned them all during his active years here. Had he come back for the bowl it would be on the main board. But he choose to leave early. Former player at that point.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17941
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:07 pm

tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:13 pm
winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:57 am
LOL. So now the Pee Wee thread is finally moved to der rat but yet Patrick Johnson receives a prestigious award for his play THIS season and yet he doesn't merit the Huddle. Pathetic. Fix it.
We had 3 separate threads on Pat. They are easier to find in one under the current former player spot.
No need to start a new thread for every honor from here on out since he earned them all during his active years here. Had he come back for the bowl it would be on the main board. But he choose to leave early. Former player at that point.
Wrong. He earned them for his play THIS SEASON. It belongs in the Huddle and shame on you for being so petty. My God he didn't play in the Bowl because his father died right in front of him. He didn't opt out.

Steve- you need to step in and right this disgrace.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17941
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:08 pm

LOL. So now the Pee Wee thread is finally moved to der rat but yet Patrick Johnson receives a prestigious award for his play THIS season and yet he doesn't merit the Huddle. Pathetic. Fix it.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17941
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:38 pm

So this topic has been moved out of the Huddle b/c tps is mad that Johnson's father died in front of him and he therefore didn't play in the Bowl game. Only at gotula.net.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20649
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:42 pm

winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:38 pm
So this topic has been moved out of the Huddle b/c tps is mad that Johnson's father died in front of him and he therefore didn't play in the Bowl game. Only at gotula.net.
Come on man.
So when he’s in the HOF years from now it’s because of what he did this year. He’s a former player after his last game. I know about his personal situation. Get over the fact that you are mad that you’re not a Mod and I merged three separate Threads that all relate to Pat’s post season honors and one happened to be yours.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17941
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:20 pm

tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:42 pm
winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:38 pm
So this topic has been moved out of the Huddle b/c tps is mad that Johnson's father died in front of him and he therefore didn't play in the Bowl game. Only at gotula.net.
Come on man.
So when he’s in the HOF years from now it’s because of what he did this year. He’s a former player after his last game. I know about his personal situation. Get over the fact that you are not a Mod and I merged three separate Threads that all relate to Pat’s post season honors and one happened to be yours.
Nothing to do with you being a mod and me not being. Everything to do with what is right. But you are the only poster who has never admitted he's wrong and you couldn't be more wrong here. The young man received a very prestigious honor and it belongs in the Huddle as those accomplishments were earned this season. First you said it was b/c he didn't play in the Bowl game. Then when I pointed out he didn't pkay b/c of the death of his father right in front of him you change your story to "oh I'm just merging threads". Your just pissed that I have debunked a lot of the lies that you have carried forward for the athletic dept. and coaches for years. There's all kinds of ridiculous things in the Huddle yet this fine young man and player gets the shaft b/c of your pettiness.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20649
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:25 pm

winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:20 pm
tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:42 pm
winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:38 pm
So this topic has been moved out of the Huddle b/c tps is mad that Johnson's father died in front of him and he therefore didn't play in the Bowl game. Only at gotula.net.
Come on man.
So when he’s in the HOF years from now it’s because of what he did this year. He’s a former player after his last game. I know about his personal situation. Get over the fact that you are not a Mod and I merged three separate Threads that all relate to Pat’s post season honors and one happened to be yours.
Nothing to do with you being a mod and me not being. Everything to do with what is right. But you are the only poster who has never admitted he's wrong and you couldn't be more wrong here. The young man received a very prestigious honor and it belongs in the Huddle as those accomplishments were earned this season. First you said it was b/c he didn't play in the Bowl game. Then when I pointed out he didn't pkay b/c of the death of his father right in front of him you change your story to "oh I'm just merging threads". Your just pissed that I have debunked a lot of the lies that you have carried forward for the athletic dept. and coaches for years. There's all kinds of ridiculous things in the Huddle yet this fine young man and player gets the shaft b/c of your pettiness.
Nothing to do with anything you just posted. I merged 3 Pat threads into the original one. Have a nice weekend.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20649
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:36 pm

winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:23 pm
Already been posted. Pay attention.
Ok thanks. I’m too busy playing mod catchup :mrgreen:
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17941
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:39 pm

tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:36 pm
winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:23 pm
Already been posted. Pay attention.
Ok thanks. I’m too busy playing mod catchup :mrgreen:
Just another in a long list of lies.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17941
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:40 pm

tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:25 pm
winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:20 pm
tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:42 pm

Come on man.
So when he’s in the HOF years from now it’s because of what he did this year. He’s a former player after his last game. I know about his personal situation. Get over the fact that you are not a Mod and I merged three separate Threads that all relate to Pat’s post season honors and one happened to be yours.
Nothing to do with you being a mod and me not being. Everything to do with what is right. But you are the only poster who has never admitted he's wrong and you couldn't be more wrong here. The young man received a very prestigious honor and it belongs in the Huddle as those accomplishments were earned this season. First you said it was b/c he didn't play in the Bowl game. Then when I pointed out he didn't pkay b/c of the death of his father right in front of him you change your story to "oh I'm just merging threads". Your just pissed that I have debunked a lot of the lies that you have carried forward for the athletic dept. and coaches for years. There's all kinds of ridiculous things in the Huddle yet this fine young man and player gets the shaft b/c of your pettiness.
Nothing to do with anything you just posted. I merged 3 Pat threads into the original one. Have a nice weekend.
Everything to do with what I posted. Shame on you to take that out on him.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20649
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:48 pm

winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:40 pm
tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:25 pm
winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:20 pm


Nothing to do with you being a mod and me not being. Everything to do with what is right. But you are the only poster who has never admitted he's wrong and you couldn't be more wrong here. The young man received a very prestigious honor and it belongs in the Huddle as those accomplishments were earned this season. First you said it was b/c he didn't play in the Bowl game. Then when I pointed out he didn't pkay b/c of the death of his father right in front of him you change your story to "oh I'm just merging threads". Your just pissed that I have debunked a lot of the lies that you have carried forward for the athletic dept. and coaches for years. There's all kinds of ridiculous things in the Huddle yet this fine young man and player gets the shaft b/c of your pettiness.
Nothing to do with anything you just posted. I merged 3 Pat threads into the original one. Have a nice weekend.
Everything to do with what I posted. Shame on you to take that out on him.
No. It’s always seems to get personal with you. I simply merged 3 threads that’s it sorry you’re offended I meant no harm. I get hell for not moving others post (Pee Wee) and hell for moving your posts. Pat’s career and accolades will be forever and easily found together in the Men & Women Forum. All one has to do is a search on his name and they will all be there for future reference. Just trying to do housework for you all. Nothing more.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20649
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:51 pm

winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:39 pm
tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:36 pm
winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:23 pm
Already been posted. Pay attention.
Ok thanks. I’m too busy playing mod catchup :mrgreen:
Just another in a long list of lies.
There you go again. Personal attacks ruining another thread.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17941
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:13 pm

tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:48 pm
winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:40 pm
tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:25 pm

Nothing to do with anything you just posted. I merged 3 Pat threads into the original one. Have a nice weekend.
Everything to do with what I posted. Shame on you to take that out on him.
No. It’s always seems to get personal with you. I simply merged 3 threads that’s it sorry you’re offended I meant no harm. I get hell for not moving others post (Pee Wee) and hell for moving your posts. Pat’s career and accolades will be forever and easily found together in the Men & Women Forum. All one has to do is a search on his name and they will all be there for future reference. Just trying to do housework for you all. Nothing more.
Total BS. The pee wee one was clear to a blind man that it didn't belong there. The one on Patrick is a current award for his play this season that just ended. One can easily find it by a simple search in the Huddle years from now just as it can in the former players thread.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican
Posts: 10400
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:18 pm

Does anyone else care which forum this or any thread is posted in? winwave, you may be right, but you also might be the only one that cares.
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20649
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:19 pm

winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:13 pm
tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:48 pm
winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:40 pm


Everything to do with what I posted. Shame on you to take that out on him.
No. It’s always seems to get personal with you. I simply merged 3 threads that’s it sorry you’re offended I meant no harm. I get hell for not moving others post (Pee Wee) and hell for moving your posts. Pat’s career and accolades will be forever and easily found together in the Men & Women Forum. All one has to do is a search on his name and they will all be there for future reference. Just trying to do housework for you all. Nothing more.
Total BS. The pee wee one was clear to a blind man that it didn't belong there. The one on Patrick is a current award for his play this season that just ended. One can easily find it by a simple search in the Huddle years from now just as it can in the former players thread.
I use my phone to read and post. I can’t always see what Forum something is in. I assume by now most people know where to put non Tulane related stuff. Sorry if that’s not the case. That post cleared the first page and escaped. That’s why I appreciate feedback on this stuff. I consider everyone on here a mod. I appreciate the suggestions.
That’s what I see as far as where things are posted. And I don’t see that if it’s in the latest posts that pop to the top.
Image
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
User avatar
GreenLantern
Riptide
Posts: 2791
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:27 pm

It's a peepee measuring contest. No more. No less.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20649
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:29 pm

DfromCT wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:18 pm
Does anyone else care which forum this or any thread is posted in? winwave, you may be right, but you also might be the only one that cares.
Trying to keep Pat’s thread clean. I’m going to move this over.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17941
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:58 pm

DfromCT wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:18 pm
Does anyone else care which forum this or any thread is posted in? winwave, you may be right, but you also might be the only one that cares.
I am right and it's the principle of the thing. I think you should always stand by right. After all he has done for our team and what he just went through he deserves the prime spot.
Last edited by winwave on Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17941
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:59 pm

tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:19 pm
winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:13 pm
tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:48 pm

No. It’s always seems to get personal with you. I simply merged 3 threads that’s it sorry you’re offended I meant no harm. I get hell for not moving others post (Pee Wee) and hell for moving your posts. Pat’s career and accolades will be forever and easily found together in the Men & Women Forum. All one has to do is a search on his name and they will all be there for future reference. Just trying to do housework for you all. Nothing more.
Total BS. The pee wee one was clear to a blind man that it didn't belong there. The one on Patrick is a current award for his play this season that just ended. One can easily find it by a simple search in the Huddle years from now just as it can in the former players thread.
I use my phone to read and post. I can’t always see what Forum something is in. I assume by now most people know where to put non Tulane related stuff. Sorry if that’s not the case. That post cleared the first page and escaped. That’s why I appreciate feedback on this stuff. I consider everyone on here a mod. I appreciate the suggestions.
That’s what I see as far as where things are posted. And I don’t see that if it’s in the latest posts that pop to the top.
Image
Total BS. I posted in the pee wee thread that it didn't belong there but yet it stayed.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17941
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:00 pm

tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:29 pm
DfromCT wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:18 pm
Does anyone else care which forum this or any thread is posted in? winwave, you may be right, but you also might be the only one that cares.
Trying to keep Pat’s thread clean. I’m going to move this over.
LOL. Sure.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20649
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:52 pm

winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:59 pm
tpstulane wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:19 pm
winwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:13 pm


Total BS. The pee wee one was clear to a blind man that it didn't belong there. The one on Patrick is a current award for his play this season that just ended. One can easily find it by a simple search in the Huddle years from now just as it can in the former players thread.
I use my phone to read and post. I can’t always see what Forum something is in. I assume by now most people know where to put non Tulane related stuff. Sorry if that’s not the case. That post cleared the first page and escaped. That’s why I appreciate feedback on this stuff. I consider everyone on here a mod. I appreciate the suggestions.
That’s what I see as far as where things are posted. And I don’t see that if it’s in the latest posts that pop to the top.
Image
Total BS. I posted in the pee wee thread that it didn't belong there but yet it stayed.
There are other mods besides me.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
Post Reply