MOD's

Questions, complaints, and suggestions are always welcome.
Dave breslin
Swell
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:51 pm
Status: Offline

Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:49 am

Come on baseball ⚾️


golfnut69
Wild Pelican
Posts: 11220
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:52 pm

onward to 100 !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18211
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:21 am

To all here let me explain. Last night I posted something tps didn't like about AC. He then merged the thread I created about Hunter talking about the upcoming season with one from 2020 that had nothing to do with this current one. So since I had posted first in that thread I was able to amend the thread title to "The Mods Suck". . So he then came back and merged it with a thread from 2019 where I hadn't posted first. His childishness will continue because no matter how many times he abuses his position Steve let's him continue to do it. Now he'll come with his claim of innocence that he was just trying to save space but there are threads put in this a forum all the time that belong elsewhere and nothing is done about it so that's BS.

3,2,1...
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20816
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:50 am

Once again you post something you have no clue about.
It was merged when I first got the notification of a duplicate title. The algorithm in our software suggested a match with a prior thread you previously posted with the exact same name “Ron Hunter Speaks”. Had you named it something different it would have remained.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18211
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:17 am

BS. The content was completely different. One had nothing to do with the other. Then there's the fact that you then merged it a second time after that with an even older and unrelated thread. Poor job.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18211
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:19 am

To all here let me explain. Last night I posted something tps didn't like about AC. He then merged the thread I created about Hunter talking about the upcoming season with one from 2020 that had nothing to do with this current one. So since I had posted first in that thread I was able to amend the thread title to "The Mods Suck". . So he then came back and merged it with a thread from 2019 where I hadn't posted first. His childishness will continue because no matter how many times he abuses his position Steve let's him continue to do it. Now he'll come with his claim of innocence that he was just trying to save space but there are threads put in this a forum all the time that belong elsewhere and nothing is done about it so that's BS.

3,2,1...
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20816
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:28 am

winwave wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:17 am
BS. The content was completely different. One had nothing to do with the other. Then there's the fact that you then merged it a second time after that with an even older and unrelated thread. Poor job.
Grow up. You’ll never understand since your not a mod and it obviously angers you that I am.
So you get mad and rename your thread “Mods Suck”. :lol:
Complain all you want in this thread. Enjoy your weekend.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18211
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:41 am

I understand. You have no answer for moving it twice.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18211
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:54 am

For those looking for their post on this topic let me explain. Last night I posted something tps didn't like about AC. He then merged the thread I created about Hunter talking about the upcoming season with one from 2020 that had nothing to do with this current one. So since I had posted first in that thread I was able to amend the thread title to "The Mods Suck". . So he then came back and merged it with a thread from 2019 where I hadn't posted first. His childishness will continue because no matter how many times he abuses his position Steve let's him continue to do it. Now he'll come with his claim of innocence that he was just trying to save space but there are threads put in this a forum all the time that belong elsewhere and nothing is done about it so that's BS.

3,2,1...
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20816
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:59 am

winwave wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:41 am
I understand. You have no answer for moving it twice.
I moved it again because you obviously were going to change the title back to “The Mods Suck”. Since that’s exactly what you did after.
We had 3 threads with the exact same title “Ron Hunter Speaks” and you posted 2. I only merged your two originally. Then when you got mad and changed the title to “The Mods Suck” I merged it again into the original thread because obviously you were going to continue on your rant.
You always seem get personal here on disagreements. I get it that you are consumed with control or having the last comment. I’m just trying to kept the board organized and enjoyable for all that follow Tulane Athletics.
Keep your rant here and don’t pollute the other thread. Thanks
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
User avatar
RobertM320
Green Wave
Posts: 7833
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Location: Destrehan, LA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:48 am

gbgreenie wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:21 am
GreenLantern wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:49 am
Bicoastalwave wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:57 pm
Alright, I’ll bite. Are people still defending Trump ?
C'mon Bi! Kicking MAGAs when they're down and hurting is as low-class as a University of Houston crackback-block.

The faithful know that the election was stolen, it was those ANTIFA people that caused the big ruckus in DC, and that those Satan-worshiping, Hillary-loving, deep-state pedophiles will ultimately cause the downfall of America.

There's hope though. Like Phoenix rising from the ashes, Trump will come again to reclaim His kingdom in the next election. Until then, we've got apostles like Ted Cruz and our own Senator John Kennedy to continue the good fight.
Spreading lies should get you kicked off of any social media. 62 Courts that Trump stacked in his 4 years including his Supreme Court that instead of getting stimulus to people suffering his Senate rushed thru Barrett, ha what good did it do all of Trumps Judges thumbed their noses up at his lies. This is fact not false information. Those arrested at the Capital all Alt Right Trumpsters facts not lies. Then they have nerve and stupidity enough to post pictures of themselves on Social Media. Only stupid Trumpsters would be so nieve and think they are above the Law. Constitutionally the States and the people control elections. Congress has no control and Should never control Elections. Who on here believes one man the Vice President should be able to overturn 50 states and the voters in those state. Who is that stupid why have an election if one man can over turn. Trump is stupid let me know those of you that are that stupid!!! The courts and Judiciary sole responsibility is to settle disputes or irregularities Congress has no role in it what so ever. The Vice President and Congress only role is to confirm state results that is it!!!
Someone's been watching too much CNN/MSNBC. The overwhelming majority of those "62" cases were NOT filed by Trump, and he didn't LOSE cases, they were dismissed. Not a single court actually took the time to LOOK at the evidence. Hard to see anything when you don't open your eyes.

Trump was willing to sign a bill in OCTOBER that would have put $2000 stimulus in your pocket. Pelosi and the DEMS political games are the reason you had to wait until March to get it. That's not on Trump.

The VP doesn't have the choice to ARBITRARILY overturn a state, but if a STATE isn't clear as to their delegates, the VP has CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY to make the choice himself. There were several states that actually ASKED that their delegates be decertified because they weren't certain they were legit. Saying his only role is to confirm states results IMPLIES that he has the power to NOT confirm them. The Founding Fathers weren't stupid enough to waste time and effort putting a process into the Constitution that was intended to just be a rubber stamp. They were a lot smarter than most of today's left.

As for Congress never controlling elections, I AGREE. So why are the Dems pushing HR1/SB1 so hard? Because they WANT TO CONTROL elections.
"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18211
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:31 am

tpstulane wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:59 am
winwave wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:41 am
I understand. You have no answer for moving it twice.
I moved it again because you obviously were going to change the title back to “The Mods Suck”. Since that’s exactly what you did after.
We had 3 threads with the exact same title “Ron Hunter Speaks” and you posted 2. I only merged your two originally. Then when you got mad and changed the title to “The Mods Suck” I merged it again into the original thread because obviously you were going to continue on your rant.
You always seem get personal here on disagreements. I get it that you are consumed with control or having the last comment. I’m just trying to kept the board organized and enjoyable for all that follow Tulane Athletics.
Keep your rant here and don’t pollute the other thread. Thanks
Thanks for proving my point. Like I said the content was about completely different seasons. Also quite often when you finish reading a thread and scroll down there are prior threads with the same name that never got merged.

BTW, if your interest is keeping the board enjoyable and free from pollution the Covid thread would have been moved from the Huddle forum long before it got to 40 or so pages.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20816
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:06 am

Spam won’t be tolerated in that other thread it will be deleted and consequences will result. Move on.
Grow up.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18211
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 7:27 am

I was just letting people know what happened to their post on the topic. Get over yourself.

Yes this post was deleted by the mighty tps on Friday. He can dish it but he can't take it.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20816
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 7:44 am

winwave wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:27 am
I was just letting people know what happened to their post on the topic. Get over yourself.

Yes this post was deleted by the mighty tps on Friday. He can dish it but he can't take it.
People already know all about you no need for a reminder. Your hate for RJ consumes you. The MOD’s here don’t care what think. Your opinion here carries zero weight. Please just grow up and act like an adult for once.
FYI My stepson got married Friday so I actually had fun things to do rather than engage in misery you create for many on this board.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18211
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 8:00 am

There you go getting personal. I have hate for no one unlike you and yours. If you didn't care you wouldn't have deleted that post. Once a yoggie always a yoggie. You're the one who made the day miserable for yourself. Shouldn't have abused the position.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20816
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 8:04 am

winwave wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:00 am
There you go getting personal. I have hate for no one unlike you and yours. If you didn't care you wouldn't have deleted that post. Once a yoggie always a yoggie. You're the one who made the day miserable for yourself. Shouldn't have abused the position.
“The Mods Suck” began the personal attack. I’m happy I didn’t engage with nonsense and had a great weekend because I didn’t. I sit here and laugh knowing how easy it is to get under your skin. Life’s too short for this stuff.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18211
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 8:11 am

You most certainly did. You made it clear how easy it is to get under your skin. Topping it off by doing what this site claims to not do and deleting a post.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20816
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 8:21 am

winwave wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:11 am
You most certainly did. You made it clear how easy it is to get under your skin. Topping it off by doing what this site claims to not do and deleting a post.
“The Mods Suck” started the personal attack. The board is supposed to be a fun place for people to come and discuss. Your spam (multiple posts of the same thing) ruins it. You always seem to be in the mix with arguments here. You take things personal if someone disagrees.
Agree to disagree is all you need to say. I think everyone would agree with that.
That’s all.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18211
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 9:09 am

More to it than that and you know it. My post in the AC thread pissed you off and you lost it as evidenced by your deletion of my post . Then it drove you to try and impose a ban which violated the rules of the board and not only deleted my post but edited yours to try and say you followed those rules but Steve stepped in and righted your wrongs. My post on AC were just about him and were truthful and factual. Yet they drove you over the deep end. I grew up a long time ago . You should start trying.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20816
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 9:31 am

Just moderating and that just bugs you that your not a Mod.
Agree to disagree. And on the AC thread Wizard TKO’d you on :lol: I’m happy Andy lost to SPS in this case.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18211
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 10:08 am

As usual just trying to deflect and once again show you haven't grown up. A simple apology would end it all . You wrongfully deleted a post and wrongfully imposed a ban because your little feelings were hurt. Thus you violated the whole reason this board came into being. Shame on you for that. But you're the only poster here who has never admitted he was wrong.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20816
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 10:35 am

Spamming will not be tolerated and will be deleted every time.

I apologize to all for not making your temporary ban longer.

Sorry I was wrong there I should have made it permanent. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now there you go that will end it all you got what you wanted from me. 8-)
waiting... :?
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18211
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 12:16 pm

LOL. Exactly the response that was expected from he who can never admit he's wrong. It wasn't spamming but more importantly you violated every rule of the board on the process for a banning and then tried to CYA by editing a post you made. Even with the edit you still violated the rules. Thus it was rightfully and quickly overturned by Steve. Plus you deleted a simple response to your post in this thread. There was absolutely no reason for that other than you lost it on Friday. Get over yourself. Thanks for showing how easy it is to get under your skin. You really need to try and start growing up.

3,2,1...
Small time facilities for small time programs.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 20816
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 12:17 pm

:roll:
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
Post Reply