Ban winwave

Questions, complaints, and suggestions are always welcome.
nawlinspete
Swell

Tue May 18, 2021 10:40 am

Or at least suspend him for six months .

Make the Coming Semesters Memorable
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Tue May 18, 2021 11:14 am

We all disagree with him fairly often and he doesn't react well to people that don't agree with him. But he's contributed more to this forum in any given month than you have in the life of GoTula.net.
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Tue May 18, 2021 1:07 pm

Far from all. I do just fine with people not agreeing till they get personal. A good example is the thread about whether we'd get to play a full football season. You repeatedly berated calling me stupid and naive for believing that we would get the season. in. I stood by my belief that our athletes had far more invested than normal students and would have the self discipline to not let COVID ruin the season for them. You kept up with the attacks and saying they are college students and thus will behave irresponsibly as college students are wont to do. Well we got it in and after the season in a another thread in the middle of a post you threw in a comment about me being right about the situation. Not even close to making it up for all the attacks before that. But that's how this place works for some. I'm used to it. I don't just go with what appears to be the obvious answer. I have a good take on life and how things will play out. I won't apologize for having the ability to reason things out.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Tue May 18, 2021 4:37 pm

Keep telling yourself that things are as you see them. You seem to thrive in your own world.
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Tue May 18, 2021 5:14 pm

That is how that went down. Has happened many other times over the years. You'd think you might take notice and pull back on the condemnation. But we know that won't change because that's who you are and what you do.
Small time facilities for small time programs.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Tue May 18, 2021 7:27 pm

winwave wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 5:14 pm
That is how that went down. Has happened many other times over the years. You'd think you might take notice and pull back on the condemnation. But we know that won't change because that's who you are and what you do.
:lol: :lol: