Search found 20641 matches

by winwave
Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:29 pm
Forum: DER RATHSKELLER
Topic: UAB's Coach Clark retires
Replies: 4
Views: 556

Re: UAB's Coach Clark retires

Same here. Hopefully his surgery is a complete success and he takes the reigns of the team back next season.
by winwave
Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:19 pm
Forum: SURF'S UP
Topic: Arch Manning
Replies: 107
Views: 15687

Re: Arch Manning

They are a class act!
by winwave
Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:18 pm
Forum: DER RATHSKELLER
Topic: UAB's Coach Clark retires
Replies: 4
Views: 556

Re: UAB's Coach Clark retires

That's a shame. He's done a great job there. It's also a big blow to that program.
by winwave
Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:15 am
Forum: SURF'S UP
Topic: Jaxon Smolik Commits
Replies: 5
Views: 645

Re: Jaxon Smolik Commits

by winwave
Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:12 am
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: BR taking notice of Tulane MBB
Replies: 7
Views: 751

Re: BR taking notice of Tulane MBB

Thanks for the link. Good stuff.
by winwave
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:58 pm
Forum: SURF'S UP
Topic: Jaxon Smolik Commits
Replies: 5
Views: 645

Re: Jaxon Smolik Commits

He only played 4 games because he suffered a broken collarbone in case anyone was wondering. He did well before that.
by winwave
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:45 pm
Forum: SURF'S UP
Topic: Jaxon Smolik Commits
Replies: 5
Views: 645

Jaxon Smolik Commits

Three star QB from Iowa:

by winwave
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:41 pm
Forum: SURF'S UP
Topic: Arch Manning
Replies: 107
Views: 15687

Re: Arch Manning

That means UT and OU will be moving out to the SEC before 2025. You'd have to think they'll be there for the 2023 season based on this.
by winwave
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:05 pm
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Schloss vs Pierce
Replies: 34
Views: 2208

Re: Schloss vs Pierce

LOL. You're off the deep end over baseball yet again. You didn't just say it was a bad hire. You went on about people not being upset enough for you. Fact is most do consider it a bad hire. Now that he's got the job and nothing can be done some have tried to focus on his recruiting to give them some...
by winwave
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:22 pm
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Schloss vs Pierce
Replies: 34
Views: 2208

Re: Schloss vs Pierce

You did it on both sites. You were serious.
by winwave
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:58 pm
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Schloss vs Pierce
Replies: 34
Views: 2208

Re: Schloss vs Pierce

You're the one carrying on like a lunatic proclaiming others aren't irate enough for you. Football is the only sport that could make Tulane athletics relevant again. Doubt it happens but it's the only path. Baseball will never be relevant again. That window closed. Carrying on like a lunatic? Wtf a...
by winwave
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:57 pm
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Cayman Islands Classic
Replies: 1
Views: 381

Cayman Islands Classic

The brackets are set:

by winwave
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:56 pm
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Cayman Island Classic
Replies: 0
Views: 110

Cayman Island Classic

The brackets are set:

by winwave
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:55 pm
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Pratt under the radar
Replies: 15
Views: 1387

Re: Pratt under the radar

We all get it . You don't.
by winwave
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:29 pm
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Schloss vs Pierce
Replies: 34
Views: 2208

Re: Schloss vs Pierce

You're the one carrying on like a lunatic proclaiming others aren't irate enough for you. Football is the only sport that could make Tulane athletics relevant again. Doubt it happens but it's the only path. Baseball will never be relevant again. That window closed.
by winwave
Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:06 am
Forum: MEN & WOMEN OF TULANE
Topic: Sean Allen
Replies: 6
Views: 1650

Re: Sean Allen

Profoundwizard wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:53 pm
winwave wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:58 pm Too bad we didn't hire him. :roll:
Instead we hired a different guy that should have been a fired assistant
At least this one believes he can recruit at Tulane which gives him a chance. So out of those two he was clearly the better choice.
by winwave
Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:04 am
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Pratt under the radar
Replies: 15
Views: 1387

Re: Pratt under the radar

Yet he's the starter. LOL.
by winwave
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:58 pm
Forum: MEN & WOMEN OF TULANE
Topic: Sean Allen
Replies: 6
Views: 1650

Re: Sean Allen

Too bad we didn't hire him. :roll:
by winwave
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:57 pm
Forum: AMERICAN ATHLETIC CONFERENCE SCHOOLS
Topic: How UAB got into the AAC
Replies: 3
Views: 469

Re: How UAB got into the AAC

He's the real deal. Smart enough to know you can't build a legit D-1 stadium for $5o million. It's amazing that he hasn't been plucked away by a bigger school.
by winwave
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:48 pm
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Pratt under the radar
Replies: 15
Views: 1387

Re: Pratt under the radar

Thank you Mrs. Horton. You are blind to the fact that I believe we have a 3 way competition and mentioned Ibieta is coming back from his injury, just handed off in the Spring Game. Now moving forward no winning program focuses on one QB the way you guys focused on Pratt. Every year LSU has open com...
by winwave
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:44 pm
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Schloss vs Pierce
Replies: 34
Views: 2208

Re: Schloss vs Pierce

Obviously I was joking around . Fact is both would be terrible hires. As usual you're too bent out of shape over what is a minor sport in college. The hire is made most don't like it. We are once again left having to hope he proves us wrong all the while knowing that's not how things usually work ou...
by winwave
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:39 pm
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Schloss vs Pierce
Replies: 34
Views: 2208

Re: Schloss vs Pierce

So you say Pierce sucks. Talk about stupid. LOL.
by winwave
Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:04 pm
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Schloss vs Pierce
Replies: 34
Views: 2208

Re: Schloss vs Pierce

Profoundwizard wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:57 pm
winwave wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:45 pm
Profoundwizard wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:23 pm

If Pierce is a great coach then why couldn’t he recruit at Tulane?
Because Allen couldn't bring anyone to him to close on. LOL.
LOL
Why would a great coach like Pierce keep a guy like Allen around if he has use?
Because he's such a great coach he can carry a guy like Allen. LOL.
by winwave
Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:45 pm
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Schloss vs Pierce
Replies: 34
Views: 2208

Re: Schloss vs Pierce

I read just fine. He’d be the closer and he doesn’t believe so he’d be a major fail. Pierce is a great coach. Allen has ridden his coattails and would have been a terrible hire. If Pierce is a great coach then why couldn’t he recruit at Tulane? Because Allen couldn't bring anyone to him to close on...
by winwave
Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:43 pm
Forum: THE HUDDLE
Topic: Pratt under the radar
Replies: 15
Views: 1387

Re: Pratt under the radar

Thank you Mrs. Horton.