JUCO WR/KR Johnathon Keller

Talk about the latest recruits here.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Did we have a space in this class for this guy? Because it seems like he's committed/signed, whatever it is that JUCOs do.

JUCO WR/KR Johnathon Keller
5'9", 175lbs Claremont McKenna College
3.5 GPA, 33 ACT
4.59 in 40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826Qkgw ... e=youtu.be

https://twitter.com/jkeller02/status/991878645525311488

"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
DrBox
Riptide

Claremont is no JC. It's an excellent school.
May be an academic schollie and walk/on. (just surmising).
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I thought we learned weeks ago that we have no scholarships available, even if a player leaves the program. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought we maxed out the size of our recruiting class under some new rule or something?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
RobertM320
Green Wave

DrBox wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:09 pm Claremont is no JC. It's an excellent school.
Just going by the YouTube, it said Claremont McKenna College, so I assumed JUCO. Sorry about that. I see now that its Division III. Interesting arrangement they have, where athletes from 3 different schools participate under one name. Is that unique, or do other Div IIIs do something similar?

I looked at his Twitter TL and he made a visit to SMU as well.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Wave755
Tsunami

DrBox wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:09 pm Claremont is no JC. It's an excellent school.
USN&WR ranks Claremont McKenna 8th amount national liberal art colleges.