Southeastern Louisiana

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
slulionsfan
Ripple

Greetings Wave fans ...looking forward to our match up on September 13, and visiting your new stadium. Should be a great atmosphere and a lot of fun!

http://slulionsden.bbforum.co/
Last edited by slulionsfan on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Nice highlights, I look forward to playing you guys. It looks like you all have some nice skill players. Should be a good game.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
slulionsfan
Ripple

tpstulane wrote:Nice highlights, I look forward to playing you guys. It looks like you all have some nice skill players. Should be a good game.
I wouldn't expect any different considering we've had four competitive games in '05, '07, '10 and '11.

It may have been discussed on the main board, but any idea what we can expect as far as visitors ticket allotment?
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

slulionsfan wrote: but any idea what we can expect as far as visitors ticket allotment?
Not sure. They'll probably have around 1,000-1,500. But they may also have single game tickets that's available outside of that allotment if you don't mind sitting next to a Tulane fan.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
slulionsfan
Ripple

tpstulane wrote:
slulionsfan wrote: but any idea what we can expect as far as visitors ticket allotment?
Not sure. They'll probably have around 1,000-1,500. But they may also have single game tickets that's available outside of that allotment if you don't mind sitting next to a Tulane fan.
Those will go quickly. I'm sure we'll have a healthy number of Lions fans scattered throughout the stadium.
ajcalhoun
Swell

I'm happy to see this forum getting some use. Welcome, slulionsfan!
God Bless Everyone!
slulionsfan
Ripple

ESPNU Daily Blitz just announced the 2014 FCS Preseason Coaches Poll. The Lions check in at No. 3 ...

slulionsfan
Ripple

Southeastern Louisiana opens fall camp under the lights in Strawberry Stadium

http://www.wafb.com/clip/10439326/south ... t-practice
slulionsfan
Ripple

Recap of Practice No. 1

cajunfanatico
Swell

Should be a great gameday experience in the Big Easy with Yulman packed with fans.

What do the Lions return on offense and defense from last year? I'm thinking it must be a good number of returnees to rank so high in the FCS preseason poll. How about your skill players, special teams, etc?
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

ajcalhoun wrote:I'm happy to see this forum getting some use. Welcome, slulionsfan!
Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming :mrgreen:
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
slulionsfan
Ripple

cajunfanatico wrote:Should be a great gameday experience in the Big Easy with Yulman packed with fans.

What do the Lions return on offense and defense from last year? I'm thinking it must be a good number of returnees to rank so high in the FCS preseason poll. How about your skill players, special teams, etc?
We return the bulk of our team plus added some pieces over the off-season.

Bryan Bennett (QB) is a Payton Award (FCS Heisman) candidate, plus we have a deep stable of skill players around him, at both WR and RB. We return six guys who started games on the offensive line plus have added some transfers to the mix. We averaged 38.4 points and 483 yards of offense per game last year, and I expect we'll improve on that number in 2014.
Last edited by slulionsfan on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
sader24
Tsunami

SLU got 2,300 allotment.
slulionsfan
Ripple

sader24 wrote:SLU got 2,300 allotment.
We should be able to sell those.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

slulionsfan wrote:ESPNU Daily Blitz just announced the 2014 FCS Preseason Coaches Poll. The Lions check in at No. 3 ...

Dam that is a bit frightening.
slulionsfan
Ripple

Day 2

slulionsfan
Ripple

Highlights of our 44-3 season opening win over Jacksonville U.

ImageImage
cajunfanatico
Swell

Your quarterback is a beast. Doesn't matter the level of competition in that game, it's obvious he can hit a receiver running full out at 40 yards. Also love the way your defense flys to the ball.

Glad the Cajuns didn't schedule you guys this year.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
JDTulane
Riptide

44-3 yowsa. Has me nervous
slulionsfan
Ripple

cajunfanatico wrote:Your quarterback is a beast. Doesn't matter the level of competition in that game, it's obvious he can hit a receiver running full out at 40 yards. Also love the way your defense flys to the ball.

Glad the Cajuns didn't schedule you guys this year.
Bennett has a good arm and can run, but maybe the most impressive thing about him is his leadership skills ... he's got some Drew Brees in him in that regard.
Last edited by slulionsfan on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I have two tickets for this game in section 119, about the 20 yard line on the west side. I'm hoping to sell them to raise money for my son's medical related expense fund.

I've listed these tickets on eBay. Bidding starts at $80, or you can purchase now for $200 (for both tickets).

THIS IS THE FIRST NIGHT GAME IN YULMAN STADIUM. Be part of history and help a good cause as well.!

ROLL WAVE!
Last edited by DfromCT on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V