USF hands Tulane it’s record 19th straight loss 75-70

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Sunamiwave
High Tide

Despite what that quack gbgreenie says the basketball program under Dunleavy is a dead man walking. Either Dunleavy is fired at the end of the season or the 169 in attendance that we had for the last game will drop to below 80 if he is retained. We also know from previous experience that if we had a good team we would be able to sell out Devlin Fieldhouse as happened many times when Perry Clark was our head coach.

Wave QB
Swell

I hope I am not the only one at the next game. I am going to see if history will be made.
WavyHoops
High Tide

Wave QB wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:00 am I hope I am not the only one at the next game. I am going to see if history will be made.
It's kind of a shame that Vanderbilt is in the same boat. They are stealing some of our thunder.
nawlinspete
Riptide

WavyHoops wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:57 am
Wave QB wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:00 am I hope I am not the only one at the next game. I am going to see if history will be made.
It's kind of a shame that Vanderbilt is in the same boat. They are stealing some of our thunder.
Coincidence ? Vandy and Tulane the only two privates in the SEC from founding through 1966 ?
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Need to open up with Vandy next year. Then we’ll get our deserved thunder for sure. :lol:
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
HoustonWave
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:51 am
Need to open up with Vandy next year. Then we’ll get our deserved thunder for sure. :lol:
Great idea!! It'd be a sellout, with national attention--which losing streak is broken? Maybe ESPN would televise a double header--Duke vs Kansas and Tulane vs Vandy. Call it "Feast and Famine".
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Bigschtick
Riptide

Nah, surely that dimwit troll and likely outside agitator will be in attendance, NOT!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Vandy is a much better team. Their rpi is 210, they beat a top 40 rpi team (Arizona state) and haven’t lost to a team with an rpi worse then 161 (Georgia) and they have won 9 total games.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:03 pm Vandy is a much better team. Their rpi is 210, they beat a top 40 rpi team (Arizona state) and haven’t lost to a team with an rpi worse then 161 (Georgia) and they have won 9 total games.
plus , Vandy has a cool place to play
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I'd be "shocked' if number 20 does not happen today
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !