Tulane vs Wyoming

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Balsamik Vinigret
Trickle

Think we should start a home and home with these guys. Formidable team we can whoop up on, great fan base, and would love to travel to the great state of Wyo and see all the cowboys.
GoWyoGo!

Balsamic Duck
Ripple

Heard that after Josh Allen left, they had a serious conversation about shutting down the whole football program. Sounds like there’s trouble in Laradise
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Balsamik Vinigret wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:48 pm Think we should start a home and home with these guys. Formidable team we can whoop up on, great fan base, and would love to travel to the great state of Wyo and see all the cowboys.
GoWyoGo!
sounds wonderful to me...Laramie is beautiful, and just a short 90 minute ride from the Denver airport..... and one hell of a lot prettier than traveling to that Baton Rouge dump
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Hampson
Trickle

Balsamic Duck wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:52 pm Heard test link that after Josh Allen left, they had a serious conversation about shutting down the whole football program. Sounds like there’s trouble in Laradise
That's pretty sad if it's true. I hope they can turn this around. I haven't heard that but I can totally believe it. Josh Allen was the main guy there.