Ole Miss Sweeps the Series

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Show Me
Tsunami

Ole Miss choked as usual and has been to one CWS in 45 years. And I predicted it! One person continues choose to divert attention from this but I will have the last word.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Someone else responded to you and told you you were crazy for bashing them. You then brought the Tulane comparison in. So no one is diverting attention away from the truth other than you. And I'll add you only partially posted your prediction post and left off you CSF bashing.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:16 am Someone else responded to you and told you you were crazy for bashing them. You then brought the Tulane comparison in. So no one is diverting attention away from the truth other than you. And I'll add you only partially posted your prediction post and left off you CSF bashing.
Defending against your attempt at diversion of Rick Jones bashing. No way did we fail miserably.
Ole Miss choked for the umpteenth time as I correctly predicted they would. One CWS in 45 years says it all.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Out of touch with reality as always. No bashing. Just facts. Unpleasant facts but facts nonetheless.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

Thanks for all the PM’s guys! Will do!
Ole Miss choked as I predicted. One CWS in 45 years. Ask any knowable baseball fan and they will all agree. Of course there’s always one person with an agenda against Rick Jones who can’t admit being wrong. Always trying to divert when he’s caught! :lol:
winwave
Top of the WAVE

So delusional.
ajcalhoun
Swell

Show Me wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:00 ambut I will have the last word.
God Bless Everyone!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

the good ole days of Ole Missi visiting Tulane..Jake Gibbs...Don Kessinger....playing against Booby Duhon, Clem Dellinger and John Olagues...played in palatial Tulane Stadium, no chair backs, no false facades...just a dusty field with dug outs,
Last edited by golfnut69 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Show Me
Tsunami

If this has to go longer than the Tanner Lee thread so be it. I will get the last word.
Ole Miss choked as I said they would. One CWS in 45 years. Yes Golf those were the days.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

You also said CSF was no good and that Tulane is an Omaha program. Wrong. Of course you trashed many of our opponents all year in furtherance of your agenda yet we played the 1oth toughest schedule in the country. Clueless.
Show Me
Tsunami

Weak attempt at diversion. Once again if this has to go longer than the Tanner Lee thread so be it. I will get the last word.
Ole Miss choked as I said they would. One CWS in 45 years.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Wrong. CSF didn't suck like you said. Ole Miss didn't suck like you said. Wright St. didn't suck like you said. Purdue didn't suck like you said. Just so wrong.
Dave breslin
Swell

Golf,you are showing your age. Old tulane stadium brings back ,way back, old memories for some of us. Some good and some bad. But december 1,1973 will always be the best! Sorry that college sports changed faster than Tulane did
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:39 pm Wrong. CSF didn't suck like you said. Ole Miss didn't suck like you said. Wright St. didn't suck like you said. Purdue didn't suck like you said. Just so wrong.
Weak attempt at diversion. Once again if this has to go longer than the Tanner Lee thread so be it. I will get the last word.
Ole Miss choked as I said they would. One CWS in 45 years.
CFS came in 1-7 got hot in a Regional. WS and Purdue both lost to a bad Tulane team. Our league was overrated as based on Regional results. Ole Miss choked exactly as I predicted. Try again.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Wrong on CSF, WS and Purdue. Bashing Tulane and the conference. You've really lost it.
Show Me
Tsunami

Rebs choke again as I said! One CWS appearance in 45 years. Laughing stock and running joke amongst all top SEC programs.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Hey, will one of you GIVE IT UP?

winwave, this might be the thread to let someone else have the final say, right or wrong. Something many of us do with arguments with you, just to "stop the madness". Doing so would finally prove to the rest of us that you actually CAN let someone else have the last word. And it would go a lot further than the post where you claimed what you called a typo was admitting you were wrong.

Show Me, I don't blame you one bit! But it's hard to argue against 8k average attendance, and so many regionals.

STOP THE MADNESS!

ROLL WAVE!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:46 pm Hey, will one of you GIVE IT UP?

winwave, this might be the thread to let someone else have the final say, right or wrong. Something many of us do with arguments with you, just to "stop the madness". Doing so would finally prove to the rest of us that you actually CAN let someone else have the last word. And it would go a lot further than the post where you claimed what you called a typo was admitting you were wrong.

Show Me, I don't blame you one bit! But it's hard to argue against 8k average attendance, and so many regionals.

STOP THE MADNESS!

ROLL WAVE!
D- as I said when you posted that before about the typo what I said I was wrong about was not considering the Liberty Bowl a quality Bowl.