31 losses (33 when TU gets eliminated)

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:37 pm
Show Me wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:23 pm
winwave wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:19 pm
Show Me wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:11 pm
winwave wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:05 pm They can't be paid and yes you can bet they signed waivers. Read the article above. It spits it out. Of course we all know the truth means nothing to you when it gets in the way of your agenda.
Glad you agree. No liability policy required.
Well dumber read the article. The players have to sign a waiver. The schools don't pay for a policy.
So yes. It’s no cost to get a player to scrimmage. UCONN women scrimmage all the time against men. Your excuses getting old. Jewett’s lack of experience was a factor in his first year.
Dumber the players dumb was talking about using, minor leaguers, won't do it without compensation and they can't be paid. They would also have to sign a waiver and they won't. No excuses. Just facts but that never gets in your way.
Name calling I see. Even Coaches could have pitched.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:42 pm
winwave wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:37 pm
Show Me wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:23 pm
winwave wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:19 pm
Show Me wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:11 pm
winwave wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:05 pm They can't be paid and yes you can bet they signed waivers. Read the article above. It spits it out. Of course we all know the truth means nothing to you when it gets in the way of your agenda.
Glad you agree. No liability policy required.
Well dumber read the article. The players have to sign a waiver. The schools don't pay for a policy.
So yes. It’s no cost to get a player to scrimmage. UCONN women scrimmage all the time against men. Your excuses getting old. Jewett’s lack of experience was a factor in his first year.
Dumber the players dumb was talking about using, minor leaguers, won't do it without compensation and they can't be paid. They would also have to sign a waiver and they won't. No excuses. Just facts but that never gets in your way.
Name calling I see. Even Coaches could have pitched.
It fits. Wear it. LOL. Sure our coaches pitching would have worked. The lengths the agendinistas won't go to.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Pepper
Swell

Jesus Christ! Is this dude ever admit he's wrong?????
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

No. Show Me has never done that.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

Pepper wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:50 pm Jesus Christ! Is this dude ever admit he's wrong?????
Haven’t seen winwave admit being wrong yet to anyone here.
When he goes to name calling you know he’s wrong for sure.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:58 pm
Pepper wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:50 pm Jesus Christ! Is this dude ever admit he's wrong?????
Haven’t seen winwave admit being wrong yet to anyone here.
When he goes to name calling you know he’s wrong for sure.
I gave the proof that you all are wrong. Minor leaguers are not going to be involved with those restrictions in place. Continue on with your misery.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Then of course there's one other thing- winter ball.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

https://twitter.com/jmontalbano33/statu ... 5395530754
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

NOLABigSteve wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:48 pm https://twitter.com/jmontalbano33/statu ... 5395530754
Wow
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DrBox
Riptide

Mr. Montalbano speaks the truth.
Pepper
Swell

tpstulane wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:13 pm
NOLABigSteve wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:48 pm https://twitter.com/jmontalbano33/statu ... 5395530754
Wow
Holy crap!
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DrBox wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:32 pm Mr. Montalbano speaks the truth.
PREACH...PREACHER !!!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
NotJtS
Low Tide

Cue that jackass winwave to say how wrong Jeremy is. I swear he is the new jonathanjoseph, minus a few uses of the word fiduciary.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Jeremy who?
HoustonWave
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:13 pm
Wow
And I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Montalbano isn't getting a lot of back channeling from some of the current players. If Dannen doesn't act soon, he may find himself wrestling with an embarrassing team revolt. Anybody want to set an over/under on how many players transfer out over the next four months?
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I would doubt that the current players would be back channeling him.Probably glad he's gone along with the others. Spoon has been clear all year that the current team is really together. New coaches have new ways of doing things. Last years seniors screwed themselves and their teammates by not adjusting. Players will be gone and we have some that clearly aren't up to playing at this level.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:03 pm I would doubt that the current players would be back channeling him.Probably glad he's gone along with the others. Spoon has been clear all year that the current team is really together. New coaches have new ways of doing things. Last years seniors screwed themselves and their teammates by not adjusting. Players will be gone and we have some that clearly aren't up to playing at this level.
What else is Spoon going to say? That his coach sucks and his teammates don’t like each other?
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Profoundwizard wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:48 pm
winwave wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:03 pm I would doubt that the current players would be back channeling him.Probably glad he's gone along with the others. Spoon has been clear all year that the current team is really together. New coaches have new ways of doing things. Last years seniors screwed themselves and their teammates by not adjusting. Players will be gone and we have some that clearly aren't up to playing at this level.
What else is Spoon going to say? That his coach sucks and his teammates don’t like each other?
So you're calling Spoon a liar? He didn't have to say anything. In many interviews this season many of them talked about it the same way. It's b/c it stood out to them in contrast to last season.
DrBox
Riptide

winwave wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:03 pm . New coaches have new ways of doing things. Last years seniors screwed themselves and their teammates by not adjusting. Players will be gone and we have some that clearly aren't up to playing at this level.
There's certainly a lot of truth to that.
Still, I just haven't seen a thing from this coach that suggests he can get it together.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DrBox wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:39 pm
winwave wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:03 pm . New coaches have new ways of doing things. Last years seniors screwed themselves and their teammates by not adjusting. Players will be gone and we have some that clearly aren't up to playing at this level.
There's certainly a lot of truth to that.
Still, I just haven't seen a thing from this coach that suggests he can get it together.
No one questions that. He made a good move the day after the season ended. I'm on the record that it should have been done a year ago. As I have posted before Tulane doesn't have the money people anymore to buy him out. after two seasons. I said all along this was the best we can hope for. It may pan out. I wouldn't bet the rent on it. If it doesn't they should be in a position to buy him out next year as I don't think and certainly hope we won't be hearing about an extension.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:26 pm
So you're calling Spoon a liar? He didn't have to say anything. In many interviews this season many of them talked about it the same way. It's b/c it stood out to them in contrast to last season.
No, I’m saying that it’s cliche’ stuff that doesn’t mean much. But by all means post the interviews where they say that things among the team were bad last season
MicMan
Swell

Five threads on baseball! And most have devolved into personal attacks! Awesome!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Profoundwizard wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 3:09 am
winwave wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:26 pm
No, I’m saying that it’s cliche’ stuff that doesn’t mean much. But by all means post the interviews where they say that things among the team were bad last season
My point was that Spoon along with others often brought the subject of team unity up without the question being about it. When things were going wrong they would say they could count on their team unity to pull them through. I get that a lot of things said in athletics is cliche but these responses were never to questions about whether the team was together or not.
Show Me
Tsunami

MicMan wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:21 am Five threads on baseball! And most have devolved into personal attacks! Awesome!
One thing they all have in common winwave. :o
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:34 am
MicMan wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:21 am Five threads on baseball! And most have devolved into personal attacks! Awesome!
One thing they all have in common winwave. :o
And showme, tps , D, pepper. :roll: