Ryan Grant

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

TD, Gruden "this kid can play"

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

ESPN Monday night game vs Browns Grant caught a 14 yard TD pass.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... -touchdown
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I've heard a lot of good comments about Ryan on the NFL network and NFL Radio. Most praise his route running, and ability to come down with the ball in tight coverage. That being said, it's going to be hard for Ryan to see the field often. The Redskins have Moss and Garcon back, and signed two high profile and high priced free agents. I'm surprised they drafted a receiver. I'd guess they had him rated as a 3rd or 4th round pick and were surprised to see him in the 5th round.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote:I've heard a lot of good comments about Ryan on the NFL network and NFL Radio. Most praise his route running, and ability to come down with the ball in tight coverage. That being said, it's going to be hard for Ryan to see the field often. The Redskins have Moss and Garcon back, and signed two high profile and high priced free agents. I'm surprised they drafted a receiver. I'd guess they had him rated as a 3rd or 4th round pick and were surprised to see him in the 5th round.
Two high priced free agents?
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Just caught a TD on MNF.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

Ryan just got his 14.5 mill deal from the Ravens nixed due to a failed physical. Hopefully some team will pick him up.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2278 ... ens-voided
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

GreenPuddleSplash wrote:Ryan just got his 14.5 mill deal from the Ravens nixed due to a failed physical. Hopefully some team will pick him up.

The deal was for $29 million over 4 years, with half of the money guaranteed. What a payday that would have been for a guy with 84 catches for 985 yards receiving in his four-year career. That's a lot of money, I hope his agent can find a similar deal with another team that can get past the ankle injury Baltimore used to nullify their agreement.
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

DfromCT wrote:
GreenPuddleSplash wrote:Ryan just got his 14.5 mill deal from the Ravens nixed due to a failed physical. Hopefully some team will pick him up.

The deal was for $29 million over 4 years, with half of the money guaranteed. What a payday that would have been for a guy with 84 catches for 985 yards receiving in his four-year career. That's a lot of money, I hope his agent can find a similar deal with another team that can get past the ankle injury Baltimore used to nullify their agreement.
Word is on the street that the Colts are looking to pick up Mr. Grant. Hopefully he lands with an NFL team
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Signed a “prove it one year deal” for $5 million with the Colts. Quite a drop from his deal with the Ravens. :cry:
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:Signed a “prove it one year deal” for $5 million with the Colts. Quite a drop from his deal with the Ravens. :cry:
I hope that's guaranteed, for one year. His average over 4 years with the Ravens was almost $7.5 mil with half of it guaranteed. That damned doctor in Baltimore is costing Ryan big bucks! I hope A. Luck is healthy this year, and develops a report with Ryan. TY Hilton is a big time talent, but the supporting WR cast has moved on. The Colts need O-line help, too.
galvezwave
Swell

Ryan Grant sighting in Oakland . Caught 1 ball for a short gain. I didn’t even realize he was still in the league .
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

galvezwave wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:15 pm Ryan Grant sighting in Oakland . Caught 1 ball for a short gain. I didn’t even realize he was still in the league .
Yes, he's been collecting NFL paychecks for a number of years. Certainly made a boatload more NFL money than that QB we're trying to get 100 pages.