2018 Baseball Roster

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Houma de Wave
Swell

I may be missing something, but is there a printed or posted roster of Tulane Baseball 2018 somewhere where we can see on which side of the plate each player hits and if he's left- or right-handed? The printed roster on tulanegreenwave.com does not have this info. At least the site posts if our pitchers are southpaws or right-handers, but the hitters, no dice.

Thing is: We've got a lot of new players to get familiar with. Thanks to anyone who can post or direct me to this.
Last edited by Houma de Wave on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Tulane baseball fans are on "Double Secret Probation" ...it's "Hoya Paranoia" ..Diamond Style
Last edited by golfnut69 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
chain gang x man
Swell

Houma de Wave wrote:I may be missing something, but is there a printed or posted roster of Tulane Baseball 2018 somewhere where we can see on which side of the plate each player hits and if he's left- or right-handed? The printed roster on tulanegreenwave.com does not have this info. At least we the site posts if our pitchers are southpaws or right-handers, but the hitters, no dice.

Thing is: We've got a lot of new players to get familiar with. Thanks to anyone who can post or direct me to this.
Pm me your email and I’ll send it to you
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
RollWaveRoll
Low Tide

Houma de Wave wrote:I may be missing something, but is there a printed or posted roster of Tulane Baseball 2018 somewhere where we can see on which side of the plate each player hits and if he's left- or right-handed? The printed roster on tulanegreenwave.com does not have this info. At least the site posts if our pitchers are southpaws or right-handers, but the hitters, no dice.

Great post. i've been meaning to post this since they changed the website last year. no L/R info, or just basic baseball info. Also why i'm thinking about it, our beautiful stadium facility links and photo gallery we used to have are broken which is the first thing recruits will go click on to look for. Is their going to be a media guide this yr?
Pepper
Swell

After seeing the guide, someone is in love with himself.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

RollWaveRoll wrote:
Houma de Wave wrote:I may be missing something, but is there a printed or posted roster of Tulane Baseball 2018 somewhere where we can see on which side of the plate each player hits and if he's left- or right-handed? The printed roster on tulanegreenwave.com does not have this info. At least the site posts if our pitchers are southpaws or right-handers, but the hitters, no dice.

Great post. i've been meaning to post this since they changed the website last year. no L/R info, or just basic baseball info. Also why i'm thinking about it, our beautiful stadium facility links and photo gallery we used to have are broken which is the first thing recruits will go click on to look for. Is their going to be a media guide this yr?
Our SID left late last year and hasn’t been replaced as of yet. I believe he was in charge of handling the media guide and website.
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wave Baseball Coach Travis Jewett is going to be on the show (Prime Time Sports) tonight at 7PM on CST & 6PM on WLAE-TV
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:
RollWaveRoll wrote:

Our SID left late last year and hasn’t been replaced as of yet. I believe he was in charge of handling the media guide and website.
Then delegate those responsibilities across a few employees in the Athletics Department that are still employed. My company lost our Latin American sales rep two weeks ago. We got Latin American leads and prospects at the industry's biggest trade show the following week. I speak very little Spanish, but guess what: I'm following up on them and will close sales. Next man up, don't let things just fall apart.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V