Tulsa Game Thread- TD gets game moved to 1:00

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
wavemania
Surge

Just when I think this team may have turned the corner.Then I realize they are coached by a has-been ex NBA coach with a losing record. :roll:

JerseyWave
Riptide

Two steps forward, one step back.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Just typical Tulane. Get a good win on the road and come home to the best crowd we have had in a while and we lay an egg. So damn frustrating.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Eaglewave
Swell

F you see K! Every time we are ready to get on the plane, the our guys forget their luggage. Thanks to Troy for trying to make us happy today. I am 100% behind our AD.
Ball Sumrall!
Show Me
Tsunami

wavemania wrote:Just when I think this team may have turned the corner.Then I realize they are coached by a has-been ex NBA coach with a losing record. :roll:
Dunleavy still learning the college game. When the team can’t hit the side of a barn from beyond the arc you change your offense and pound it inside. Bad home loss that kills your momentum. I guess since we’re blaming I also blame TD for moving up the tip-off to accommodate Saints fans. Looks like our guys were still sleeping to start the game and Tulsa was more prepared for the early start.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote:Just typical Tulane. Get a good win on the road and come home to the best crowd we have had in a while and we lay an egg. So damn frustrating.
Typical Tulane is right.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote:
wavemania wrote:Just when I think this team may have turned the corner.Then I realize they are coached by a has-been ex NBA coach with a losing record. :roll:
Dunleavy still learning the college game. When the team can’t hit the side of a barn from beyond the arc you change your offense and pound it inside. Bad home loss that kills your momentum. I guess since we’re blaming I also blame TD for moving up the tip-off to accommodate Saints fans. Looks like our guys were still sleeping to start the game and Tulsa was more prepared for the early start.
It was a great move to move it up. We all know you'll hate on TD no matter what but we had a long line of people buying tickets and a good crowd. It was just typical Tulane and they would have bombed no matter the game time.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Pepper
Swell

Thought the team had dead legs and it showed from the field. The lack of a bench really hurts.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
Bigschtick
Riptide

"Typical" but will ever change in our lifetimes????
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
puffy
Surge

This was the first game I've attended at Fogelman since 2001. A couple of things:

I'm really impressed with the overall renovations.

I want the aluminum bench seats back in the student sections.

There's really not a bad seat in the house.

Frazier was in bad body language mode today.

Cornish isn't as advertised, yet. He's réeally sloppy with the ball. But I still think he has the potential to be the best all around player on the team this season. I just hope he figure things out quickly.

I wish early season version of Sehic would return.

Why hasn't Tulane acquired Loyola and make it Loyola college?