ECU Score Prediction Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

ECU 34
Tulane 20

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

I didn't predict the Cincinnati game because what happened is what I feared would happen. No different this week...

ECU 42
Tulane 23
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
Wave QB
Swell

ECU 24
Tulane 23
Show Me
Tsunami

ECU is a bad football team.
ECU 37
TU 16
torbida
Surge

ECU does what everyone else has done the past 4 weeks and post game Willie Fitz does what he normally has done make excuses and babbles about what he should've have done, wishes he done ( no wonder he had no job security),Hope I'm wrong and they beat the hell out of the Jack Sparrows.

ECU-45
TU-20 1 stupid holding call from our weak ass o-line costs Hillard a TD, A special teams screw up, and the
Ruse calling several half back dives to prove he's the boss yall.
swampnik
Surge

Wave gets it right this time; thus breaking the away game hex:

TU: 24
EcU: 9
nic, nic, nic, swamp!
-Jack N. (Easy Rider)
Aberzombie1892
Swell

ECU 21
Tulane 17
sader24
Tsunami

I think we will win, because if we lose we will have obviously regressed in Year 2 of the Fritz era and a win will allow Tulane to make a Tulane claim that we won more conference games this year than last and that somehow equals progress and success.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

ECU 42
Tulane 31
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
pansdad
Ripple

Tulane 22
ECU 18
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

torbida wrote:ECU does what everyone else has done the past 4 weeks and post game Willie Fitz does what he normally has done make excuses and babbles about what he should've have done, wishes he done ( no wonder he had no job security),Hope I'm wrong and they beat the hell out of the Jack Sparrows.

ECU-45
TU-20 1 stupid holding call from our weak ass o-line costs Hillard a TD, A special teams screw up, and the
Nobody on the O line was called for holding on the TD that was called back that you were referring to. It was the WR (I believe Clewis) that was flagged on that play. And he did hold, and his hold was what allowed Hilliard to turn the corner and take it to the house.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

ECU seems to be able to pass effectively. Our secondary is great when playing mediocre to bad QB's, we take advantage of bad throws and poor decisions. If ECU doesn't make those mistakes I see:

ECU 38
Tulane 20
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Houma de Wave
Swell

ECU 31, Tulane 26.
GreenLantern
Riptide

I believe Tulane wins:
TU 24
ECU 10

But then again, I also believed that Bill Cosby and Kevin Spacey couldn't possibly have done those things. Call me naive.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

ECU 35...Tulane 14
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
netshorty
Surge

Sirk puts up same kind of numbers as last time he played us with Duke... And same lopsided score 37-7 bad guys...
torbida
Surge

DfromCT wrote:
torbida wrote:ECU does what everyone else has done the past 4 weeks and post game Willie Fitz does what he normally has done make excuses and babbles about what he should've have done, wishes he done ( no wonder he had no job security),Hope I'm wrong and they beat the hell out of the Jack Sparrows.

ECU-45
Nobody on the O line was called for holding on the TD that was called back that you were referring to. It was the WR (I believe Clewis) that was flagged on that play. And he did hold, and his hold was what allowed Hilliard to turn the corner and take it to the house.
Your right it was wr.hoping for win today. East Carolina defense is bad hope Banks lights it up
Wavetime
Swell

I think this will be a high scoring game.

Wave 38
ECU 31
RobertM320
Green Wave

We need to win this. By the time this season ends Tulsa, Cincy and ECU will be the only teams on our entire schedule that don't have a winning season. Five teams already have 8 wins.

It wont be easy, but:

Tulane 44
ECU 38
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Houma de Wave
Swell

Wavetime wrote:I think this will be a high scoring game.

Wave 38
ECU 31
Congrats, Wavetime!!
Houma de Wave
Swell

netshorty wrote:Sirk puts up same kind of numbers as last time he played us with Duke... And same lopsided score 37-7 bad guys...
Sirk was awful and hardly played. Your score, as well as mine, was way off, too...thankfully!