CFN's...SMU 2017

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

since we play them, I did not post it under the AAC section...I did post the Cincy one there

http://collegefootballnews.com/2017/08/ ... out-to-win

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

What a poorly written article. Two whole paragraphs, starting with the one about the Defense, are grammatically incorrect and if read literally, nonsense. Maybe it was the editing, or lack thereof.

Maybe I just need to bitch and moan. Quite possible. Rough 10 days.

ROLL WAVE!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote:What a poorly written article. Two whole paragraphs, starting with the one about the Defense, are grammatically incorrect and if read literally, nonsense. Maybe it was the editing, or lack thereof.

ROLL WAVE!
included at the end of the article are some other links regarding SMU
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

F "Smew" !!!

:) ;) :lol: :roll:
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote:What a poorly written article. Two whole paragraphs, starting with the one about the Defense, are grammatically incorrect and if read literally, nonsense. Maybe it was the editing, or lack thereof.

ROLL WAVE!
Hang in there. Better times are ahead.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.