The rich and famous Tulane attendees mentioned

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DaveBrownStreak
High Tide

With the exception of Tom Benson, I want to know how many of these so-called rich and famous have contributed to their university.?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DaveBrownStreak wrote:With the exception of Tom Benson, I want to know how many of these so-called rich and famous have contributed to their university.?
I know of two, Paul Michael Glazer, and Harold Sylvester
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I may be wrong, but I think the parents of actress Reece Witherspoon were attending Tulane when she was born in nola
lurker123
Swell

FWIW, it was G-EAZY bobblehead night tonight at Oakland A's game. Let's just say his first pitch toss was closer to 50 Cent's than Pres. Bush's.

Apparently he is from Bay Area and life-long A's fan. I have no idea how he ended up at Loyola.

Obviously list is arbitrary. If you care about rich local Tulane grads who support Tulane athletics you can start with Bill Goldring. Since he owns Fireball, you would think the intern shooters and his biggest customers on the TP staff who did the research on this story would have ranked him number one.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

lurker123 wrote:FWIW, it was G-EAZY bobblehead night tonight at Oakland A's game. Let's just say his first pitch toss was closer to 50 Cent's than Pres. Bush's.

Apparently he is from Bay Area and life-long A's fan. I have no idea how he ended up at Loyola.

Obviously list is arbitrary. If you care about rich local Tulane grads who support Tulane athletics you can start with Bill Goldring. Since he owns Fireball, you would think the intern shooters and his biggest customers on the TP staff who did the research on this story would have ranked him number one.
No doubt. Fireball made Goldring a billionaire.
It’s made by Sazerac, a privately-owned company based in Metairie, Louisiana, not far from New Orleans, that makes alcoholic beverages. The “whisky” is Canadian, hence the funny spelling.

Recipes on the Fireball website are sure to appeal to college-age drinkers: Angry Balls, Wake ‘N’ Bake, Holden Caufield, Burning Busch, and Flamin’ Beaver among them.

Florida Georgia Line pays tribute to the drink in “Round Here“: “That Fireball Whisky whispers/Temptation in my ear.”

Sazerac doesn’t share its revenue, but Bloomberg puts it at $1 billion last year, making its chairman, William Goldring, a “Cheap-Liquor Billionaire.”
http://www.forbes.com/sites/susannahbre ... ll-whisky/
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

A few more that made their way thru or around Tulane
http://www.nola.com/celebrities/index.s ... r_home_pop
dpm wave
Swell

phpBB [video]