Commit #4...Josh Quiett

Talk about the latest recruits here.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Aberzombie1892
Swell

[EDIT: deleted due to duplication]
Last edited by Aberzombie1892 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

MODS...please merge this with one of the two previous threads which began at 8PM Monday nite regarding this player, so we can free up front page board space
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Aberzombie1892
Swell

Sorry about that. I must have completely missed those threads. Thanks Golf!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Aberzombie1892 wrote:Sorry about that. I must have completely missed those threads. Thanks Golf!

Mista' Zombie...no need for an apology, threads are easy to miss and we sometimes get caught up in the excitin' times of wanting to keep everyone / everybody up to date on the latest and greatest
RobertM320
Green Wave

I wonder if there's a reason why Mr. Quiett has never shown up on 247 recruiting as a Tulane commit?
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

Decommitted today. Says he’s still interested but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ss ... obile_home
Aberzombie1892
Swell

Hopefully, this is not a sign of things to come.
RobertM320
Green Wave

I was never sold that this guy was committed. Too a really long time before 24/7 even listed him as a commit. I He's been committed since June, and yet they only added him less than a month ago.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
galvezwave
Swell

Well, could be that blistering 88 yards passing per game might be somewhat of a turn off