Hot Off the Press ...or This Just In

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
anEngineer
Riptide

Obviously, the reporter does not visit this web site. Otherwise he would have just written, "It's too hopeless to even bother playing the games."
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

anEngineer wrote:
Obviously, the reporter does not visit this web site. Otherwise he would have just written, "It's too hopeless to even bother playing the games."
I do not think his expense account, would have covered the visit
Last edited by golfnut69 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Aberzombie1892
Swell

No one is saying that people should feel down about it. All that's been said is that it wouldn't be too surprising if Tulane has more difficulty with its unnaturally strong FCS opponent - and possibly its schedule at large - than it has had in the past given what it lost off of the 2016 team (Smart/Marley), what it brought in on the 2017 signing day (worst class in a decade), and what happened in the 2017 spring game (much of what happened in the 2016 spring game).
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

I'm still not convinced we've found a QB that we need to run this offense.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:I'm still not convinced we've found a QB that we need to run this offense.
I do not think Terrance Jones is available....and TPS...I think U are correct
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote:I'm still not convinced we've found a QB that we need to run this offense.
You, me and a whole lot of others are worried about that. I'd add though that the offensive line will make it difficult for any of our QB's to be successful even if they have what it takes to run this offense.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote:
You, me and a whole lot of others are worried about that. I'd add though that the offensive line will make it difficult for any of our QB's to be successful even if they have what it takes to run this offense.
Yes on that as well.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Dave breslin
Swell

It all starts with the O line. Plain and simple
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Thank you. Same thing on the other side of the ball.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican