Tanner Lee

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
Robert1969
Riptide

Ok, well, I don't feel like reading through the new posts, so, just tell me, who is blowing Tanner today? And as the lone gay male poster on GoTula, can I watch?

dpm wave
Swell

Robert1969 wrote:as the lone openly gay male poster on GoTula, can I watch?
fify

no. not gay. just grammatically anal.
ajcalhoun
Swell

God Bless Everyone!
Robert1969
Riptide

dpm wave wrote:
Robert1969 wrote:as the lone openly gay male poster on GoTula, can I watch?
fify

no. not gay. just grammatically anal.
Well, true.
Robert1969
Riptide

ajcalhoun wrote:Image
Lmao.
DrBox
Riptide

ajcalhoun wrote:Selfishly, I hope he falls flat on his face just to prevent the return of an uber-smug jj.
I'm worried about JJ. He should have been on here crowing about Peyton Henson.
Hope he's okay.
RobertM320
Green Wave

He's ok. I see him Tweeting occasionally. Nothing Tulane oriented, mostly Fantasy Sports legal stuff.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
RobertM320
Green Wave

Here's his website and bio

http://sportology.us/

JONATHAN JOSEPH

JJ is a recognized expert on fantasy sports, having founded FantasyIQ and consulted with some of the most prominent companies in the fantasy sports space. With a background that includes working a variety of startups and as a venture capital investor, JJ has extensive expertise in company formation and starting projects from scratch.

Don't see anything on here about scouting future NFL players or how to determine the right size of stadium to build.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
greenphantom
Swell

RobertM320 wrote:Here's his website and bio

JONATHAN JOSEPH

JJ is a recognized expert on fantasy sports, having founded FantasyIQ and consulted with some of the most prominent companies in the fantasy sports space. With a background that includes working a variety of startups and as a venture capital investor, JJ has extensive expertise in company formation and starting projects from scratch.

Don't see anything on here about scouting future NFL players or how to determine the right size of stadium to build.
Lol. I do miss his commentary.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

greenphantom wrote:
RobertM320 wrote:Here's his website and bio

JONATHAN JOSEPH

Lol. I do miss his commentary.
JJ is "DY-NO-MITE"...I hope he is having 'Good Times'
Last edited by golfnut69 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
wave97
Swell

I am looking forward to Tanner making it in Lincoln. He seems like a really nice kid with a boat-load of talent that our former offensive staff completely squandered.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

According to all reports, Tanner looked good in the Spring game, which was much closer to a practice than a game. But it's still not decided that Tanner will be the starter. My guess is that he will start, but that the backup will be inserted if Tanner struggles and throws interceptions. What QB gets to throw to guys named Stanley Morgan and Keyshawn Johnson?

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/q ... 6355c.html

Nebraska should be 4-1 going into the Wisconsin game, followed by Ohio State. Both of those conference matchups are tough games that Nebraska has struggled with since they joined the B1G. But they're home games. If Tanner is still the starter following those two games, maybe he's overcome his inability to translate great practice play into big game play. We'll stay tuned (and I'll try not to post in this thread until mid September!)
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
MicMan
Swell

It's amazing the hard-on some people have for this QB.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

What we'll learn is if he has overcome the complete lack of coaching and one of the worst O-Lines in the history of D-1 football.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

MicMan wrote:It's amazing the hard-on some people have for this QB.

I think the PC term is "Love Fest"...but then again, when the hormones kick in, some body parts tend to get hard...the only thing missing is some Bee Gees music in the background
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
nawlinspete
Riptide

winwave wrote:What we'll learn is if he has overcome the complete lack of coaching and one of the worst O-Lines in the history of D-1 football.

1,000,000.000 % correct.

Dannen and Fritz both flucked up by not getting down on both their knees and BEGGING Lee to stay. Especially as Fritz brags on adopting to the hand he's dealt....
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
puffy
Surge

Lee, a transfer from Tulane, diced up the defense, completing 13 of his 18 passes for 201 yards and three touchdowns in the Red team's 55-7 win.

"I was joking with some of the guys, 'this is the first time I've played in front of a big crowd that was on my side,'" he said. "It was a lot of fun."

http://www.ketv.com/article/quarterback ... me/9280282

:think:
Show Me
Tsunami

Will probably end up being the modern day Bubby Brister. If he gets time he'll continue dice up the opposition. I for one would love to see him reach his full potential. He was a victim of Tulane failure.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Sure he went 13-18. Look who he was playing. Their backups must be pretty bad, to lose 55-7 in a scrimmage. Let's see how he does against real competition before we put his name on the Heisman, shall we?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

RobertM320 wrote:Sure he went 13-18. Look who he was playing. Their backups must be pretty bad, to lose 55-7 in a scrimmage. Let's see how he does against real competition before we put his name on the Heisman, shall we?
it is not like Nebraska is all that good...when the BIG schedule is released, they are looked upon as a breather...they are totally irrelevant, they are the Kansas of the Big10 ...a school named after a state...based on recent performance, they could be Texas !!!!
wave97
Swell

MicMan wrote:It's amazing the hard-on some people have for this QB.
No arousal issues here. Eric Price is apparently unemployed and Aaron is Head Coach here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tl2SURbSvA
These two coaches advancement was due to nepotism, not achievement.
DrBox
Riptide

I saw a clip of one of his passes. It was a really nice throw over the top of the defense....he also stared down the receiver the whole way, just like he did here.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Oh what fun it's going to be comparing the Tulane failure to the Kansas State dropout.

Who knows, we may even get interested in the games
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
msdos
Swell

Let's get this straight

Mr. "I tailor my offense to the players I have" runs off Lee so that he can run the worst iteration of the triple option I've ever seen. Meanwhile, Lee goes to a premiere P5 institution and becomes the starter? Tremendous. Future so bright.