Luke McCleery

Talk about the latest recruits here.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Out of Grapevine, Texas committed to the Wave tonight.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
RobertM320
Green Wave

He's an OT, 6'5", but listed at 250 on rivals, 270 on 247, and 285 on hudl. Hmmm...

School is Faith Christian in the DFW area. He's one of the top OL in the area.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Aberzombie1892
Swell

He is currently unrated by the Big 4 recruiting companies and he chose Tulane over ULL, Fresno State, and Toledo.
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

Here is a link to his HUDL tapes:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3161432/luke-mccleery

Quick notes of observation:

Mr. McCleery certainly looks about 265+ on his tapes. He seems a lot like a road-grater type of lineman when you look at his tapes, but I think it has a lot to do with the competition he faces and is just a much bigger person than his competition. He has ok speed for a lineman and his strength looks like when he is run blocking. It doesn't look like he gets a good bend at the hips, but all of that can be improved. He certainly has the frame to be a zone blocking type of lineman. It certainly looks like Mr. McCleery has plenty of upside. Roll Damn Wave! :mrgreen:
Aegis
High Tide

Faith Academy doesn't play in a high level league, therefore no real intel on the kid.. However he should be well grounded and coachable. Hope he has an outstanding career at TU.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

this just in from "burnt orange nation"....scroll down to get a nice write up about Luke

http://www.burntorangenation.com/2016/1 ... e-mccleery
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !