A question juz for fun

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Can anyone tell me the last 4 sport All American...to qualify, he or she can be a First, Second, or Honorable Mention to at least one All American Team...to make it a little more interesting, they have to be named to all 4 in the same Academic year

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
JTLiuzza
Swell

Wild guess: Jim Thorpe
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

InDaBag...good guess, but he was not the latest or last....and I should add, this took place in Div 1-A
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Green Wave
Swell

Sandy Barbour
ROLL WAVE!
JTLiuzza
Swell

One more guess: Jim Brown, ex Cleveland RB.

If it wasn't him, then I've got to go with Green Wave and say Sandy Barbour. :mrgreen:
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
IM42lane
Swell

Jim Brown (Football, Track, LaCrosse, and Hoops)
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Thanks everyone for their answers and playing along....da ansa iz....

RON WIDBY....Univ of Tennessee Vol's

Football....Punter...played in the NFL

Basketball ... Forward...Played professionally in the ole ABA against my New Olreans Buc's..who had Larry Brown, Doug Moe, Steve "snapper" Jones of TNT network fame

Baseball.... First base

Golf
RWR
Swell

I believe Widby actually played w/the Bucs.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

RWR,... Now that i look back...you are correct ! he did play for the Buc's !!! dose wha da daze !!!!.. i have a great story regarding Doug Moe when he was coaching the Nuggets a few years ago at the DFW airport