Staying on Topic

General announcements from the board administrators.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Greenies, as always, you are free to post any thought or opinion on this board, and we will always keep it that way.

But in general, I ask you to please try and stick to topic on each thread. I do understand that some threads will evolve and the topic will change and that's fine. Because this board has very little moderation, sticking to topic will help all of us collectively enjoy the board much more.

I do thank each and every one of you for your contributions. Keep 'em coming!

ROLL WAVE!

Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

You may have noticed some posts moving to different threads, etc. I'm just attempting to keep topics as organized as possible. It's starting to become a little daunting, and then I even confuse myself, so I guess what I'm saying is try to keep relevant posts together and not start new threads if one already exists, and I am just going to back off and let everyone have at it.

It was easy when traffic was lite, but now we are cranking. :D I may need to make some of you board mods soon, NOT TO DELETE, but to just keep things organized.
Roll Wave!
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Just going to bump this. No one is guilty, but the busier we get, the more we need to check ourselves and keep this place readable and organized.

Thanks!
Roll Wave!
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

I am going to bump this one yet again since most every thread degenerates into an anti-Cowen/Dickson thread. While we will never delete posts over here, topics will be merged from time to time if they start talking about the same thing. There are numerous existing threads entirely devoted to Cowen/Dickson, we don't need any more. Just add to the existing one.

The ONLY way we will keep this site readable and acquire more users and traffic is to moderate ourselves and keep GOTULA a place for great discussion. PLEASE KEEP THREADS ON TOPIC.
Roll Wave!
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

No negativity here at all, just wanted to thank everyone for keeping this board pretty 'effin easy to moderate. It's nice to sign on and see some good conversation. Keep it up and thanks!
Roll Wave!