2016 Perfect Game Baseball recruiting class rankings

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wave come in at #54
http://www.perfectgame.org/Rankings/Rec ... spx?g=2016

Didn't made the top 100 for 2017 class

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
RobertM320
Green Wave

Man, they don't like our players much. A 2.80 average. Vanderbilt is 9.50. And how the heck did Liberty University land two of the Top 100 recruits?
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
dpm wave
Swell

7 of top 14---$EC
RobertM320
Green Wave

Class of 2016 is the class that we just signed? The ones that will be starting school in the fall?
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
RobertM320
Green Wave

dpm wave wrote:7 of top 14---$EC
I can smell that bias from here. LOL
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

RobertM320 wrote:Class of 2016 is the class that we just signed? The ones that will be starting school in the fall?
Yep
Click on Tulane to see the individuals.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Pepper
Swell

And Coastal Carolina is 70th! Getting as bad as football rankings. All about money.

Just these few should have garnered enough attention to boost our rankings. Brandon Fraley is the top player out of Delaware, and ranks as the 37th-best outfielder in the nation.

Paul Gozzo is regarded as the top catcher out of the state of Connecticut, as well as the fourth-best prospect regardless of position in the state while ranking as the 34th-best catcher in the nation.

Sal Gozzo the second-best shortstop out of Connecticut and the sixth-best prospect from the state according to Perfect Game.

Kody Hoese is considered to be the top shortstop prospect out of the state of Indiana by Perfect Game.

Zach Zubia is the fifth-best third baseman to come out of Texas according to Perfect Game.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
VerdeGeaux
Low Tide

Man i thought it was better than that. Hopefully we can start pulling in some big time classes like the old days soon. We need Dannen to help fix the scholarship situation ASAP!!

If i remember correctly our 2013 class that Gaut. signed was ranked #20 or so. Then Pierces staff added 2 players to that class dehart and oakley and that knocked our 2013 class up to #5 ranking by perfect game. So all of our Jnrs fixing to be seniors were the 5th best class in the country that year. Pretty good.
Profoundwizard
Swell

VerdeGeaux wrote:Man i thought it was better than that. Hopefully we can start pulling in some big time classes like the old days soon. We need Dannen to help fix the scholarship situation ASAP!!

If i remember correctly our 2013 class that Gaut. signed was ranked #20 or so. Then Pierces staff added 2 players to that class dehart and oakley and that knocked our 2013 class up to #5 ranking by perfect game. So all of our Jnrs fixing to be seniors were the 5th best class in the country that year. Pretty good.
Scholarship situation being improved or not, this staff has to recruit better. It can be done. As for the Sr. class being #5, Alemais, Rogers and Oakley were the top 3 guys on there for us and they're all gone.

I don't see PG like rivals for football as someone suggested. I don't think they're changing players ratings every time they commit to a big school. Frankly we only have 3-4 guys in this class that are highly thought of. When we pulled in a class with Alemais and Rogers we got a nice class ranking. PG and most others are of the opinion that we don't have that kind of class this year. The good news is PG didn't think very much of Ross Massey or Witherspoon either
winwave
Top of the WAVE

The 2013 class was ranked in the 50's initially. They adjust the rankings after players sign w/the pros. The class then got bumped to the mid 20's. We'll see what happens w/this 2016 class.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.