Quarterbacks Available

Talk about the latest recruits here.
nawlinspete
Riptide

With two QBs leaving aTm this week Coach Fritz may want to sign one up for 2017 and beyond.

Hopefully there is a fifth year senior QB out there who can work on his masters and play for us in 2016.

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
51WaveBG
High Tide

We need a real athlete @ QB. Someone with a real, on the field, presence, who knows what to do and when to do it. Someone who has a natural knack for moving the ball. My belief is that WF is going to find someone who fits the bill, whether it be, graduate transfer, JUCO or a new recruit for 2016. Enough of what we've seen for the past 2 years. Time to make a change @ QB, ASAP!
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Kylar Murray from aTm will have 3 years left--but one requirement would be that he must be allowed to play baseball. He would be perfect for any of WF's spread/option offenses.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote:Kylar Murray from aTm will have 3 years left--but one requirement would be that he must be allowed to play baseball. He would be perfect for any of WF's spread/option offenses.
word is that he is coming to University of Texas...I think he will have to sit out one year...but do you really want daddy micro managing the team ?
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
ExileWave
Surge

golfnut69 wrote:
HoustonWave wrote:Kylar Murray from aTm will have 3 years left--but one requirement would be that he must be allowed to play baseball. He would be perfect for any of WF's spread/option offenses.
word is that he is coming to University of Texas...I think he will have to sit out one year...but do you really want daddy micro managing the team ?
Word is daddy demanded Sumlin hire him as an assistant. Looks like Allen may go to Houston or Arizona. We had enough with NOLA coaches telling CJ who to play.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

ExileWave wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
Word is daddy demanded Sumlin hire him as an assistant. Looks like Allen may go to Houston or Arizona. We had enough with NOLA coaches telling CJ who to play.
The Allen kid is another "head case" with entitlement generation issues and with parents who suffer from the dreaded "craig james disease"...Sumlin will go the JC route, most probably Blinn JC located just down the road in Brenham
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
TU23
High Tide

Kyler Murray will probably transfer to a JUCO for the Spring at the very least so he can play baseball. Don't be shocked if he never plays football again. He'd go high in the MLB draft in June if eligible and willing to sign.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Wow!! Didn't realize that both Murray and Allen had such mommy and daddy issues. Nobody needs that kind of headache.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

TU23 wrote:Kyler Murray will probably transfer to a JUCO for the Spring at the very least so he can play baseball. Don't be shocked if he never plays football again. He'd go high in the MLB draft in June if eligible and willing to sign.
I am sure Coach Fritz can make a call to Blinn JC !!!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... xas-aggies

he was going to start...but.... daddy got involved

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... vin-sumlin