Ye Olde Farts

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Jonathan
Riptide

Steve if you think I am out of line delete my post I have been reading Ye Olde since Wayne started it. It was great at first because LSU A+M fans and people who did not agree with Wayne could post without revealing who they are and stir up trouble when JTR took over thinks went downhill fast I was banned for life for posting on another board with a different name than Jonathan with giving me actual real names can anyone tell me general information on these ye olde posters. JTS owner of Ye Olde Board phys ed grad for TU that was unemployed for many years when took over board for $8 approx per month If you do not agree with him you are banned. Big money texas came out of the blue several years ago spends all his time day and night posting on Ye olde if he worked for me I would fire him. Wave prof part time instructor at. Nicholls State one post on steve's board was nasty NOLA Dave worked for TU as a photographer When fired has blasted TU. GSox and Randy Mac long time posters negative on TU Cowen and Rick no
w but afraid of getting deleted by JTs. My all time favorite Roller most be ninety years old if Tulane football goes 0 wins 12 losses it is the refs fault

JTLiuzza
Swell

With all respect Jonathan we have more important things to focus on. Forget those guys and that board. We all know the drill over there and all understand that they have done a disservice to Tulane by carrying a failed administration's water and silencing critics. We're better off looking forward. Just my humble suggestion.
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

I won't delete it. We all know the situation at hand. Over time, we'll get more members and continue to grow strong.

It's nice having a place to praise, bitch, moan, etc. about Tulane Athletics. Let's just do our thing and not worry about the other boards. This board and others, we all share a passion for Tulane athletics.

I invite any of them to join goTULA. We all know there's some interesting conversation to be had.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
IM42lane
Swell

That's it. Keep moving forward with this idea. As time passes, and many on YOGWF find out about us over here, the GoTula membership will continue to grow.

Just do not let people get too overboard with what they say (verbal abuse of a personal nature should be banned).

I look at this as being a CONSTRUCTIVE place for the future of Tulane sports. So far, I like what I see.

ROLL WAVE!!!!
NOLABigSteve wrote:I won't delete it. We all know the situation at hand. Over time, we'll get more members and continue to grow strong.

It's nice having a place to praise, bitch, moan, etc. about Tulane Athletics. Let's just do our thing and not worry about the other boards. This board and others, we all share a passion for Tulane athletics.

I invite any of them to join goTULA. We all know there's some interesting conversation to be had.
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
Bigschtick
Riptide

Jonathan, your post is accurate but who really cares about those "old Farts" now that we have new forums like this one.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I call the "other" board..."yogi & the yogettes"...similiar to Martha and the vandella's...Gladys Knight and the Pips...they all seem to sing the same song in harmony
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
IM42lane
Swell

"The Spinners" . . . they are great at SPINNING the lies to sound like the truth!

golfnut69 wrote:I call the "other" board..."yogi & the yogettes"...similiar to Martha and the vandella's...Gladys Knight and the Pips...they all seem to sing the same song in harmony
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

IM4 ....yo da' man !!! hit the group name, rite on da' head !!!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

and Johnathan....who da' hell R-U callin' old ?!?!?!?!?
sader24
Tsunami

Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. ~Winston Churchill

That just about says it all.