A Cougar fan comes in peace

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Your team will in all likelihood have more fans at the game than Tulane fans. A testament to the neglect our program suffers from.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Jonathan
Riptide

Looking forward to all of our AAC Houston friends coming in for the game Friday. I hope they walk across our campus and visit the tailgating before the game. They will out number us. Looking forward next year to visiting your new beautiful football stadium.
Jonathan
Riptide

Are you serious? Why are you knocking Tulane. Tulane fans will easily outnumber Houston fans. Why are you putting down your own team? Upsetting!
Show Me
Tsunami

Jonathan wrote:Are you serious? Why are you knocking Tulane. Tulane fans will easily outnumber Houston fans. Why are you putting down your own team? Upsetting!
Talking to yourself again I see.
Go to bed troll.
ajcalhoun
Swell

Show Me wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Are you serious? Why are you knocking Tulane. Tulane fans will easily outnumber Houston fans. Why are you putting down your own team? Upsetting!
Go to bed troll.
I think he forgot to log out of one of his screen names or just lost track of which one he was using.
God Bless Everyone!
Fat Harry
Low Tide

ajcalhoun wrote:
Show Me wrote:
Go to bed troll.
I think he forgot to log out of one of his screen names or just lost track of which one he was using.
That is hilarious!!!
Show Me
Tsunami

Jonathan wrote:Looking forward to all of our AAC Houston friends coming in for the game Friday. I hope they walk across our campus and visit the tailgating before the game. They will out number us. Looking forward next year to visiting your new beautiful football stadium.
Jonathan wrote:Are you serious? Why are you knocking Tulane. Tulane fans will easily outnumber Houston fans. Why are you putting down your own team? Upsetting
:o
RobertM320
Green Wave

Bipolar, maybe? Looking forward to the Houston fans coming, then lashing out at the Tulane fans? I think he thought he was still logged in as Pete.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
UHLawdog
Trickle

winwave wrote:Your team will in all likelihood have more fans at the game than Tulane fans. A testament to the neglect our program suffers from.
I know we had more fans in the Superdome in 2011, I was there for that game. Then again, that was a special year for us (well, until Sumlin royally screwed us on his way out the door).

Let's see what happens tonight. Good luck.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

They should start the telecast with the usual warning that "the following material may not be suitable for young or sensitive people". Or an alternate version, "the following material may not be suitable for serious college football fans."
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Highwave
Low Tide

Can you imagine Tulane firing a coach under such circumstances? http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... ony-levine

It is high time for Tulane to start taking more pride in the product on the field, and pay attention to the butts (or lack thereof) in the seats.
Wave755
Tsunami

OK, I see this thread has turned into a "let's celebrate all things commuter school UH." And, I am sure they have better athletic leadership than we do, how couldn't they? But, they have really played no one so far this year:

1) 9/5 - UH 52, Tenn. Tech 24
2) 9/12 - UH 34, Louisville 31
3) 9/26 - UH 59, Texas St. 14
4) 10/3 - UH 38, Tulsa 24
5) 10/8 - UH 49, SMU 28

And, don't Louisville B.S. me either, Louisville is 2-3! Too early to tell if UH is for real and I don't think we will learn much about them tonight since we are a bad team.
:cool:
Jonathan
Riptide

Many of you Houston fans,not the majority, are delusional. You remind me of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette,U La La, the sister and companion school of the University of Louisiana at Monroe ULM. You both love to make exorbitant claims of your great turnout. The New Orleans Bowl was thrilled to invite Tulane as it gave them the largest attendance in Bowl history. Is the story true that the Houston coaches and team were tossed out of their New Orleans hotel? It takes a lot of effort to get tossed in New Orleans! If true it is a major embarrassment to your university.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Fat Harry wrote:
ajcalhoun wrote:
Show Me wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Looking forward to all of our AAC Houston friends coming in for the game Friday. I hope they walk across our campus and visit the tailgating before the game. They will out number us. Looking forward next year to visiting your new beautiful football stadium.
Are you serious? Why are you knocking Tulane. Tulane fans will easily outnumber Houston fans. Why are you putting down your own team? Upsetting!
Go to bed troll.
That is hilarious!!!
+1000

He contradicts his own post of three minutes prior!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V