Open Letter To All Members

General announcements from the board administrators.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Greenies,

I’m writing to clear up a few issues and any questions you may have. We here at goTULA.NEt are in no way being paid for any content, information, and affiliation with Campus Connection and their contribution to the site. I don’t believe anyone thinks this is the case, but thought it was best to let you all know. This open forum is happily funded by me, with no reservation.

I'm actively trying to promote this site within the Tulane and NOLA community, and felt the addition of Campus Connection would be one of many great ways to do so. We all know it is a struggle to get our voices heard as Tulane fans. With that being said, I will always embrace any collaborative efforts that come our way. So I ask that you please take the time, visit the TU Gear forum often, and offer Dave and Campus Connection your opinions and valuable input.

This forum can only grow with your participation and word of mouth. I thank you all for your varying opinions and sometimes heated debates. It is through open discussion and sharing of ALL opinions that real change can be made.

Our membership numbers are increasing, our daily visits are on the rise, and more people are stopping by to take a look. The real thoughts and opinions of Tulane fans are being seen. Keep it up.

Roll Wave,
Stephen M. Segari

Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
RWR
Swell

You're doing a great job Steve. Keep up the good work.
JTLiuzza
Swell

Ditto what RWR said. And best of luck to the Campus Connection folks.
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

add me to the RWR and the InDaBag crowd !!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Campus Connection
Ripple

Ditto what everyone else said. Great job, Steve! And thanks for the opportunity. I know what goes into running a quality sports fan website because I started Canal Street Chronicles, a Saints blog, over three years ago and watched it grow tremendously.
Bigschtick
Riptide

+1
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
IM42lane
Swell

Steve: Thanks for the ability to allow us to express our views of the Tulane Athletic Dept. Speaking for myself, I am not associated with anyone or anything -- my lack of political correctness causes this in my life. (and do not allow me to get started on what this country has been going through over the last ten years or more -- that will get me banned -- even off of this board)

I want to see Tulane athletics achieve success, but I am nobody's yes man, and I never will be. This forum has allowed me to vent my frustrations over a short period of time. Thanks for that outlet.

Sincerely,

"Pete" M.

RWR wrote:You're doing a great job Steve. Keep up the good work.
Regards,
"Pete" Madere