new commit...Dorian Camel

Talk about the latest recruits here.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
RobertM320
Green Wave

https://twitter.com/camel_dorian/status ... 7066112000
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
RobertM320
Green Wave

Our two new recruits are listed in the commits list, but not on the page for the AAC rankings yet. The total score is now 144.53. That puts us #70 as an overall class, #6 in the AAC, and just a few points behind 4th place UCF.. 12 of the 18 commits are 3 star. Camel comes in at .8693, which makes him our top rated recruit, even about Juan Monjarres of St. Aug

https://247sports.com/college/tulane/Se ... ts/Preview
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Welcome aboard. Looks like a good get.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Ruski
Swell

Huge commit! Hoping the momentum continues and we hear from another guy or two that were visiting this weekend.
Ruski
Swell

RobertM320 wrote:Our two new recruits are listed in the commits list, but not on the page for the AAC rankings yet. The total score is now 144.53. That puts us #70 as an overall class, #6 in the AAC, and just a few points behind 4th place UCF.. 12 of the 18 commits are 3 star. Camel comes in at .8693, which makes him our top rated recruit, even about Juan Monjarres of St. Aug

https://247sports.com/college/tulane/Se ... ts/Preview
They still have Shegog and Quiett listed. We'll drop off overall score but average will go up. We'll be within shouting distance of 4th in the AAC for average and overall. Huge improvements!
RobertM320
Green Wave

Definitely. Shegog is listed on the list of commits, but he's not included in the total of 18 they computed the average and total score with. Once they remove Quiett, we'll be at 17. Current average will be 81.65 , just behind Temples 81.83. 6th in the league.

Side note, I notice now that Cincinnati no longer has a 4star. I wonder if he was rerated down, or if decommitted? He was the only 4 star in all of G5 that I had seen earlier. I see that Boise State has one 4 star now. Not the same guy though.
Ruski
Swell

Not sure but what do you think the chances are that Camel would've been rated 4 star if he committed SEC? 99%?
RobertM320
Green Wave

No, he's rated just under 87, and I've even seen guys close to 89 that arent 4 star. Maybe on one of the services, but I just go by the 247 composite.

Just looked at all of 247's composite rankings and it takes an 89.00 to be a 4 star.
Ruski
Swell

Malik Vann is the Cincy commit. He's still heading there but was downgraded to an .8825. Can't let the g5 get any good publicity with a 4star :roll:
RobertM320
Green Wave

Signee Dorian Camel just got bumped to 4 stars by 247 sports. Here's a link to the article and a tweet.

https://247sports.com/Article/College-f ... -114741411
https://twitter.com/bartonsimmons/statu ... 2674807809
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Nice.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.