Heard this on 3 tailgaters show this morning

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Pepper
Swell

They were interviewing Coach Salt from Hahnville and he stated he got a congratulatory call from Coach Fritz. Salt told WF "go recruit the entire Acadiana offensive line". He stated they were the best he has seen getting under the pad level and drive blocking. He also mentioned one of the other players going to Tulane. Sounds like WF is making some headway with local HS coaches.

"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Good to hear. Thanks.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
galvezwave
Swell

How bout flipping pooka from Kansas.
capwave
High Tide

I’ve read on other sites that Pooka is an unbelievable talent with very poor grades. Word is, he wouldn’t make it through LSU admissions. True or not, I don’t know.
anEngineer
Riptide

capwave wrote:I’ve read on other sites that Pooka is an unbelievable talent with very poor grades. Word is, he wouldn’t make it through LSU admissions. True or not, I don’t know.
I have heard as well that his academic ability is atrocious.
wave97
Swell

About thirty-seven years ago Pooka would have been par for the course academically.
Bearwave
High Tide

Pooka has his ACT score and grades are enough for NCAA min. He isn’t dumb but took school lightly for too long. People have been trying to mentor him, Ed Reed has worked with him. Talent wise, he is a very very special runner. 4.27 40 at LSU camp (electronic timer) and amazing cut back ability. He won’t be at Kansas, very likely LSU will end up getting him. If you’ve never seen him play watch the 5A championship tomorrow on CST.
Bears are Ready to Rhule! Sic'em
WeWave2
Ripple

Bearwave wrote:Pooka has his ACT score and grades are enough for NCAA min. He isn’t dumb but took school lightly for too long. People have been trying to mentor him, Ed Reed has worked with him. Talent wise, he is a very very special runner. 4.27 40 at LSU camp (electronic timer) and amazing cut back ability. He won’t be at Kansas, very likely LSU will end up getting him. If you’ve never seen him play watch the 5A championship tomorrow on CST.
2900+ yards rushing is amazing. Somebody will have this kid eligible this season. If Kansas doesnt land him, LSWho still is on the outside looking in. Kid is better off in a true spread.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

WeWave2 wrote:
Bearwave wrote:Pooka has his ACT score and grades are enough for NCAA min. He isn’t dumb but took school lightly for too long. People have been trying to mentor him, Ed Reed has worked with him. Talent wise, he is a very very special runner. 4.27 40 at LSU camp (electronic timer) and amazing cut back ability. He won’t be at Kansas, very likely LSU will end up getting him. If you’ve never seen him play watch the 5A championship tomorrow on CST.
2900+ yards rushing is amazing. Somebody will have this kid eligible this season. If Kansas doesnt land him, LSWho still is on the outside looking in. Kid is better off in a true spread.
Memphis State's prop 48 program is alive and well....and then there is always the JUCO route..Blinn JC and Blue Bell Ice Cream go together
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Bears post clearly says he is eligible.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Bearwave
High Tide

winwave wrote:Bears post clearly says he is eligible.
That is what I was told be someone in the know. I guess their academic coach earned her pay
Bears are Ready to Rhule! Sic'em