Cherry picking

Talk about the latest recruits here.
wave97
Swell

The baseball & basketball teams seem to be landing recruits from outside the Southland. Would it be helpful for our football program to target specific prospects in other regions?

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

wave97 wrote:The baseball & basketball teams seem to be landing recruits from outside the Southland. Would it be helpful for our football program to target specific prospects in other regions?
STOP THE MADNESS !!! U know as well as anyone, U can only win at Tulane with Local "Big Thumper" Talent !!!...while I hope local talent can be a positive, Tulane needs to go outside of the region to get some good players..I am sure they are some good local players that would consider Tulane, but Tulane cannot consider them because of academics, let's face it, Louisiana is ranked 49th (thanks Mississippi) in secondary education, not exactly a get into Tulane endorsement
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
wave97
Swell

If Tulane is a bunch of entitled Yankees from Fairfield, Nassau, Bucks & Marin Counties; well, when in Rome....